Panchayath Raj & Rural Development — SERP— Fixation of the Pay Scale to theFixed Tenure Employees (FTEs) Field, Ministerial & Supporting staff and Mandat Samakhya Community Coordinators ( MSCCs), SERP Employees – Orders G.O.Ms.No.11 Dated:18-03-2023
In the circumstances as reported by the CEO, SERP, Hyderabad in the reference read above, Government after careful examination of the matter approve the proposai for extension of Pay Scales to the Fixed Tenure Employees (FTEs) Field, Ministerial & Supporting staff and Mandal Samakhya Community Coordinators (MSCCs), SERP Employees , as shown below, subject to following conditions.
- Freezing the cadre strength to the present working strength only.
- If any posts are to be created on regular basis or on contract/outsourcing basis, prior permission of the Government shall be obtained duly following the rules in force.
- No employee shall be appointed beyond the present working strength without prior permission of the Government.
- The pay may be fixed in the corresponding pay scale at appropriate stage du!y considering the existing pay.
- The gross pay and allowances presently drawn shall be protected by way af stage fixation.
The HR Policy/Service Rules shall be framed accordingly, with prior approval of the Government.
- The extension of pay scales would not in any manner alter the status of the SERP employees and they would continue to be employees of a registered society only, with other benefits as admissible to them under the Society at present.
- The existing other benefits like, ESI, EPF shall continue without any change.
- The extension of Pay Scales wou\d be with prospective effect.
- The extension of pay scales will come into force w.e.f. 01-04-2023 and the expenditure shall be met from the grant in aid to the Society for Elimination and Rural Poverty, Telangana, Hyderabad.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Society for Elimination and Rural Poverty, Telangana, Hyderabad shall take further necessary action in the matter.
- This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (HRM.IV) Department vide I-J OAoM779859/300/A1/HRM.lV/2022.Dated:18.03.2023.