Minorities Welfare Department Telangana, GO 78 Telangana Muslims can Apply 1 Lakh Loan and Implementation of Economic Support Scheme with 100% subsidy for the Minority beneficiaries up to Fts.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakhs Only) – Orders – Issued. MINORITIES WELFARE (ESTT.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No.78 Dated:23-07-2023 Read the following.
Government of Telangana Is committed to the Welfare and upliftment of Minorities. Government have formulated many novel schemes aimed at Social, Economic, Educational and Institutional Development among Minorities.
2. In the reference 2. read above, the Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation, Hyderabad has requested to extend the Financial assistance of Rs.1.00 Lakh (Rupees One Lakh Only) per Minority Candidate with 100%, direct Subsidy on the same lines as B.C.Welfare Department issued in G.0.Ms.No.5, B.C. Welfare (D) Dept., dt.06.06.2023.3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby order to Implement the Financial Assistance Scheme to the eligible Minorities candidates, as one time grant of 100% subsidy upto an extent of Rs.1.00 Lakh (Rupees One Lakh Only) per beneficiary in the Telangana State with the following Guidelines:-
(I) Applications that were received in the Financial year 2022-23
through OBMINS Portal, but which are pending be considered in this financial year 2023-24 for sanction of 100% Direct Subsidy of Rs.1.00 Lakh for each eligible beneficiary, to be executed through Telangana State Minonties Finance Corporation.
- Fresh applications should be called for from Christian Applicants for
selection of Chnstian Candidates for extending financial assistance of Rs.1.00 Lakh each 100% Direct Subsidy to be executed from the Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation.
- The grant will be given to only one Member from a family.
- The Individual age limit fixed for applicants is from 21 years to 55 years as on 2. June, 2023.
- The annual income of applicant shall not exceed Rs.1.50 lakhs in
Rural areas and Rs.2.00 lakhs In Urban areas.
Nil The selection process shall be completed by the District Level Monitoring Committee/District Level Screening cum selection committee headed by District Collector. The District Collector shall take the approval of District lncharge Minister for the District as a whole for this Scheme.
(vii) Selection list (Phase wise) has to be displayed in TSMFC website. (Wit) The subsidy will be released as a onetime grant.
4. The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation, Hyderabad and The Managing Director, Telangana State Christian (Minorities) Finance Corporation, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action accordingly.
5. The Centre for Good Governance shall ensure that all the above eligible criteria are incorporated in the online beneficiaries Management and Monitoring System.
6. This order issues with concurrence of Finance (EBS.I11) Department vide their U.0 N0.2090438/157/A1/EBS-111/2023 01.14.07.2023
- Govt. Memo.No.4320/Estt-II/2017, 0.13.12.2022 2. From the Commissioner, M.W., T.S., Hyd., Lr.No.279/F/CMW/2018, dt.11.07.2023 together with the letter of the VC&MD, TSMFC, Hyd., Lr.No.2052/TSMFC/Direct Subsidy-ESS/2023-24 d.06.07.2023) ORDER.