HM&FW Department Dr. Y.S.R. Kanti Velugu – Mass Eye Screening Programme – Launching on 10.10.2019 – Certain arrangements – Orders – Issued GO 45
The Nodal officer, Dr. YSR Kantivelugu Programme has requested for deputation of certain officers for establishment of a Special cell in the office of Commissioner, A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Gollapudi, Vijayawada for looking into various Technical Aspects like Procurement, Training, Issuing of guidelines, etc., pertaining to implementation of the programme for the programme Dr. YSR Kantivelugu – Mass Eye Screening Programme, going to be launched on 10.10.2019.
Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue orders for following officers for Special Cell in the O/o. Commissioner, A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad and to make certain office arrangements for implementation of Dr. YSR Kantivelugu – Mass Eye Screening Programme. A) HR REQUIREMENT:
1 K. Appa Rao, Deputy Director, Govt. General Hospital, Kadapa deputed for 2 months for the programme
2 Mr. A. Rama Swamy, Statistical Officer, VS O/o. DPH&FW
3 Dr. Mallikarjuna Raju,CAS (Opht) DPM, East Godavari District in addition to DPM Work.
4 Dr.E. Florence, CAS Health officer, O/o. DPH&FW
5 Senior Assistant -1
6 A.V.N. Murali, Para Medical Ophthalmic Officer, RIMS, Ongole
7 DEOs wih IT knowledge -2
8 Attender – 1
B) OFFICE REQUIREMENT:
1 Computer along with printers – 1
2 Laptop – 1
3 Hired Vehicle – 1
- Office Expenses of Rs.20,000/- PM towards Stationary, Logistics shall be met from NPCB NHM funds.
- The Nodal Officer, Dr. YSR Kantivelugu Programme shall take necessary action accordingly
Dr.YSR Kantivelugu Programme has submitted the proposal for Constitution of Certain Committees for looking into various Technical Aspects like Procurement, Training, Issuing of guidelines, etc. for implementation of Dr.YSR Kanti Velugu – Mass Eye Screening Programme, going to be launched on 10-10-2019.
Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby issue orders for the constitution the technical Committee and Task Force Committee with the following members respectively for implementation of Dr.YSR Kanti Velugu – Mass Eye Screening Programme.
- Dr. Hymavathi, Addl. Director (Leprosy), Nodal Officer, Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu as Convener.
- Joint Director NPCB O/o. DPHFW.
- Medical Superintendent Regional Eye Hospital, Kurnool.
- Medical Superintendent, Regional Eye Hospital, Visakhapatnam.
- Dr. K. Bhaskar, CSS, DPM Anantapur
- Dr. A.S. Ram, CSS, District Hospital, West Godavari District.
- Dr. P. Jayachandra Reddy, MS (Ophth), Joint Commissioner (Rtd), APVVP
- Technical experts from LV Prasad Eye Institute
- Two nominated ophthalmologists from NGO / voluntary Sector
10.Any other Technical Experts nominated by committee.
“Task Force Committee:
- Commissioner of APVVP – Chairman
- Director of Public Health & Family Welfare – Member
- Director of Medical Education – Member
- State Programme Manager NHM – Member
- Joint Commissioner, School Education – Member
- Representative from APMSIDC – Member
- Nodal Officer, Vision Centres – Member
- Medical Superintendent REH, Vizag – Member
- Medical Superintendent REH, Kurnool – Member
- State Nodal Officer Dr.YSR Kanti Velugu – Convener
- Special Invitees.
o Dr. Jaya Chandra Reddy, JC (Retd), APVVP, AP
o Dr. Srinivas – Coordinator – LV Prasad Eye Institute
o Apollo Health Care Enterprise Ltd. (Vision Centres)
- Any other officers nominated by the Chairman.
- The Nodal Officer, Dr.YSR Kantivelugu Programme shall take necessary action accordingly.