Government is committed to the Welfare and Development of all segments of the society. Government have announced “Navarathnalu” comprising of various welfare and developmental programmes to achieve this objective.
2. As part of the Navarathnalu , enhancement of pension amount and reduction in the age criteria for old age pension is a major welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society particularly the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life .
3. In pursuance of the above and as a part of implementation of the above welfare measures, Government here by order the following pertaining to Social Security pensions scheme named as “ YSR Pension Kanuka”.: (a) Old Age pension (OAP), Widow, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, Single Women, Traditional Cobblers and PLHIV (ART Pensions) categories enhanced to Rs.2250/- (b) Disabled Pensions enhanced to Rs.3000/- (c) CKDU/Dialysis Pensions enhanced to Rs 10000/-. (d) Reducing the age for Old Age Pensioners (OAP) from 65 to 60 years.
4. The Project Director, DRDAs will be monitoring overall implementation of the programme at District level under the supervision of the District Collector. 5. Pensions enhanced in respect of various categories as stated at para (3) above shall come into effect from the month of June, 2019 payable on 1.7.2019. 6. The Chief Executive Officer, Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, A.P., Vijayawada shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly
Rural Development Department – Social Security Pensions (SSP) –“YSR Pension Kanuka” – Enhancement of Pensions amount – Reduction of qualifying age criteria for Old Age Pension– Orders – Issued. PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. Dated:30.05.2019. Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No. 82, PR & RD (RD.I) Dept, dated 27.03.2006
2. G.O.Ms.No. 83, PR & RD (RD.I) Dept, dated 27.03.2006
3. G.O.Ms.No.135, PR & RD (RD.I) Dept, dated 17.09.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.13, PR & RD (RD.I) Dept, Dated 25.01.2019.