The National Human Rights Commission intends for recruitment into Media & Communication for the Remuneration of 60000 per month. They have to assist various following works carried out in the Media & Communication Section of the Commission.
The National Human Rights Commission intends to engage a ‘Consultant (Media & Communication)” on a contract basis, for assistance in various following works carried out in the Media & Communication Section of the Commission:-
Press Releases (drafting and issuing through various means including emails, NHRC website, Twitter, WhatsApp, briefing, etc.
ii. Social Media Interface (Twitter etc.) including planning, writing, gathering material, designing creative etc) iii. Monthly English Newsletter (compilation, writing, editing, designing, proof reading, printing and circulation) iv. Filing of Annual Declarations and Returns etc for the NHRC Newsletters
v. Monitoring News clippings for in house feedback vi. Weekly News Digest vii. ‘NHRC in News’ an analytical folder viii. Media Interface ix. Planning and executing media coverage for special events such as Human Rights Day, NHRC Foundation Day, Thematic Conferences, Open Hearing and Camp Sittings, etc.
- Coordinating interviews of Chairperson and Members and preparing backgrounders etc.
- Updating media persons list xii. Preparation of Monthly Report, Annual Report, Action Plan etc xiii. SPECIAL ACTIVITIES : Planning and executing various outreach activities such as NHRC Short Film Awards, Human Rights Quiz Competition, Human Rights Photographs Competition, Online Media orientation workshop, Human Rights awareness Works, Photo Exhibition, Collage of NHRC Photos, devising media coverage strategies and other outreach mechanism, etc.
- Nature of enqaqement — The engagement is not a regular appointment. It is a temporary contractual arrangement under which a fixed consolidated contractual fee will be paid for the services rendered by the Consultant (M&C). The candidates will have no right to claim for continuation or for regular employment in the Commission.
- The eligibility criteria, consolidated remuneration and other conditions of the contractual engagement are given hereunder-
- Other Terms and Conditions for engagement of ‘Consultant (Media &
- Communication)’ on contract basis in the Commission, are —
- That, the selected candidate shall be initially engaged for a period of one year and after that extension can be granted based on the performance.
- During the period of engagement, selected candidates have to stay at Delhi and should have a laptop & internet connection.
- That, the engagement is purely on a temporary basis and shall not confer any claim for regular appointment in the Commission on account of this temporary assignment.
- That, during the period of engagement candidate, shall be entitled to one day paid leave for each completed month, apart from Govt. holidays and weekends. In case of leave in excess of one day per month, deduction on a pro-rata basis would be made from the lump sum contractual amount payable to him/her.
- The engagement of the Consultant will be on full-time basis. Normal working hours will be from 09.30 to 18.00 hrs. for 5 days in a week. Working hours are subject to change from time to time. Saturdays/Sundays will be closed holidays. In exigencies, the Consultant may be required to work beyond office hours and/or on closed holidays. No extra allowance or remuneration for such work will be admissible.
- That, selected candidate shall maintain devotion to duty and a high standard of moral during the term of the assignment. He/she shall also maintain a high standard of reputation and integrity commensurate with the responsibilities entrusted to you. He/she shall maintain utmost secrecy in respect of matters which come to your notice by virtue of the assignment and shall ensure that no information, document or any other thing is leaked out because of mishandling of papers or your deliberations with other, or in any manner. He/she will not disclose any fact which comes to your knowledge on account of such official attachment even after completion of term of assignment.
- That, a formal agreement is to be executed by the selected candidate as a token of acceptance of the terms and conditions of the engagement.
- Both sides can terminate the contract with one month notice or payment of onemonth contractual pay. One month notice or payment of one-month contractual pay is not applicable in case of termination due to indiscipline, un-punctuality and performance not found satisfactory.
- It’s discretion of the Commission to amend any terms & conditions of the contract.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their application in the enclosed prescribed proforma at Annexure-A, by post or by hand to “The Under Secretary (Estt.), National Human Rights Commission, Manavadhikar Bhawan, C-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023” or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 15 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement i.e. up-to 21/06/2023. Applications received after the due date, incomplete applications or applications not in the prescribed proforma, are liable to be summarily rejected
- That, the candidate shall not be entitled for any benefit like Provident Fund, Medical Attendance, LTC, reimbursement of telephone/newspaper bills etc. which are admissible to the regular employees of the Commission.
- The rules and regulations with regard to discipline, conduct, punctuality etc., applicable to the regular employees of the Commission shall also be applicable on you during the period of the contractual engagement.
- That, selected candidate shall not accept any other assignment during the term of assignment in the Commission.