In pursuance of Notification No.02/2023, candidates applying for the posts of Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female) are informed that online applications will be received from 10:30 am on 01-09-2023. The last date for receipt of online application is not changed and will be 5:00 pm on 19-09-2023.
- The maximum age limit is raised from 44 years to 49 years. The age concession over and above the upper age limit shall also be allowed in accordance with Rule 12 of the State and Subordinate Service Rules.
- (ii) Under the Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, in addition to 1520 vacancies already notified, another 146 vacancies shall be notified.
- (iii) The selectors shall be made as follows:
- a. Maximum of 70 points for the percentage of marks obtained in the Written examination ( 70 Marks consists of Multiple choice questions).
- b. Maximum 30 points for the service in state government hospitals/institutions/programs for both contract and outsourced employees
- 2.5 points per 6 months for service rendered in tribal areas and 2 points for 6 months for service rendered in other tribal areas Points to be given for only completed 6 months
- GO MS 133 dated 19-08-2023, G.O.Ms.No.42 GA (Ser.A) Dept Dated: 19.3.2022 G.O.Ms.No.34 Finance HRM.VII Dept Dated:23.3.2022 G.O.Ms.No.59 HM&FW (B) Dept Dt.7.6.2022 G.O.Ms.No.60 HM&FW (8) Dept Dt.7.6.2022
- Notification No. 2/2023 Dt.26.7.2023
- The maximum age limit is raised from 44 years to 49 years. The age concession over and above the upper age limit shall also be allowed in accordance with the Rule 12 of the State and Subordinate Service Rules.
- Under Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, in addition to 1520 vacancies already notified, another 146 vacancies shall
- be notified.
- Apply online for 1520 Multi Purpose Health Assistant Telangana, Applications are invited from qualified persons online on Board’s website (https://mhsrb.telangana.gov.in)for the posts of Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) under Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare department, Government of Telangana.
- ONLINE application will be enabled from 10.30 am on 25.08.2023.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE application is 5.00 pm on 19.09.2023.
(Note: Time is provided between the issue of this notification and commencement of receipt of online application forms, to enable the persons with contract/outsourced experience in state government hospitals/ institutions/ programs to obtain experience certificates from competent authority).
(2.1)The number of vacancies are 1520 and the details are given at Annexure-I
- The number of vacancies is subject to variation on intimation being received from the department concerned. Addition or deletion of vacancies, if any, can be done up to the declaration of result.
- The scale of pay is 31,040 – 92,050
- SELECTION PROCEDURE (G.O.Ms.No.60, HM&FW(B) Dept., Dated:7.6.2022; G.O.Ms.No.59, HM&FW (B) Dept., Dated:7.6.2022 & G.O.Ms.No.63, HM&FW (B)Dept., Dated:14.6.202)
- Applicants will be selected based on 100 points of which:
- Maximum of 80 points for percentage of marks obtained in written examination (written examination will have multiple-choice questions will be either OMR based or Computer Based Examination).
- Maximum of 20 points will be awarded for service in state government hospitals/ institutions/ programmes on contract/outsourced basis.
- Maximum of 20 points shall be awarded for the service in state government hospitals/ institutions/ programmes for both contract and outsourced employees as detailed below:
- 2.5 points per 6 months for service rendered in tribal areas.
- 2 points per 6 months for service rendered in other than tribal areas.
- Points to be given for only completed 6 months
- Points shall be awarded for service (contract/outsourced) rendered in state government hospitals/ institutions/ programmes as per certificates issued by competent authority (The list of competent authorities is given at Annexure-II).
- The applicants seeking experience certificate should apply to respective competent authority. After obtaining the experience certificate, the candidate should apply online for these posts. They should upload this experience certificate while applying online for the above posts.
- Points for contract/outsourced service rendered shall be awarded only for service in the same category of post for which application is made. (For example, if an ASHA has applied for the post of MPHA(F), she will not be given weightage for her previous service as ASHA, even though she has qualification to be eligible for MPHA(F) post).
- The application for seeking experience certificate and the proforma in which experience certificate shall be issued by respective competent authorities are appended as Annexures III-A, III-B & III-C.
- Experience Certificates belonging to private hospitals/institutions will not be considered.
- Experience Certificates issued by hospitals/institutions belonging to Government of India will not be considered, as weightage for contract/outsourced service will only be given for the service rendered in state government hospitals/institutions/programmes only.
- Experience certificates issued by outsourcing agencies will not be considered.
Applicants having outsourced service in state government hospitals/institutions/programmes will have to upload experience certificate in Annexure III.C issued by competent authority only.
- Experience certificates other than those issued in formats specified at Annexure III-B & III-C will not be taken into consideration.
- Date of notification shall be cut off date for calculating the weightage marks and competent authorities shall issue the experience certificates accordingly.
- If more than one applicant scores same marks, then the person with higher age will be assigned better rank.
- Merit list will be displayed on the Board’s website.
- Before applying for the posts online, applicants are requested to keep the soft copy (PDF) of the following documents ready for uploading:
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC or 10thclass Certificate (for date of birth proof)
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course certificate OR Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course certificate (as applicable)
- Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council certificate (OR) Telangana Para Medical
- Aadhaar Card
Board registration certificate (as applicable)
- One-year clinical training in selected government hospitals (OR) one year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals certificate (as applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Study Certificate (1st to7th class) for claiming local status viii. For candidates who have not studied in any school, “Residence Certificate” issued by competent authority of Telangana Government (corresponding period of 1st to7th class study) for claiming local status in the proforma prescribed by the government
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by the competent authority of
Telangana Government (as applicable)
- Latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BCs issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government in Form VII.B (proforma given at Annexure.IV.A)
- Latest ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ for applicants claiming EWS
Reservation issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government
(Proforma given at Annexure IV.B) xii. Sports certificate issued by competent authority for applicants claiming reservation under sports category (proformae are given at Annexure IV.C)
xiii. SADAREM certificate for applicants claiming PH reservation xiv. Service certificate for Ex-Servicemen claiming age relaxation xv. Service certificate for NCC Instructor claiming age relaxation xvi. Service certificate for in-service (regular) applicants claiming age relaxation xvii. Applicant’s Photograph Jpg/Jpeg/png xviii. Applicant’s signature Jpg/Jpeg/png
- The applicants who possess requisite qualification should apply online after satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS(The applicants should have requisite qualification as on date of the notification):
- Must have passed Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course
- Registered with Telangana State Nurses and Midwives Council
- Must have passed Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course
- Must have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Female) Training Course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected government hospitals in which they have been permitted to undergo clinical training (or) completed one year apprenticeship training in identified hospitals
- Registered with Telangana Paramedical Board
- Equivalent Qualification: At the time of verification of certificates, if it is noticed that any applicant who possesses a qualification other than requisite qualification and claims that said qualification is equivalent to the requisite qualification, the matter shall be referred to an ‘Expert Committee’ constituted by the Board and the Board will take a decision based on the report of the ‘Expert Committee’.
- AGE: The applicants should possess a minimum age of 18 years and cannot exceed maximum age of 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2023 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
(Upper age limit of 44 years is considered as per G.O.Ms.No.42, General Administration (Ser.A) Dept., Dt:19/03/2022).
- Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxed in the following cases:
|S. No.||Category of applicants||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Up to 5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|2.||Ex-Servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|3.||N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service Rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4.||SC/ST/BCs &EWS||5 Years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
- Provided that the persons referred to at S.No. 2 & 3 in the above table shall, after making deductions referred to in Sub Rule–12(c) (i) & (ii) of Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules, not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
- The age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from armed forces other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
- Age relaxation for NCC Instructor: A person who was recruited as a whole-time Cadet Corps Instructor on or after the 1stJanuary, 1963 on his discharge from the NCC either before or after expiry of the initial or extended tenure of his office in NCC having served for a period of not less than six months prior to his release from the NCC.
- However, no person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 61 years of age (superannuation age) after availing of the eligible age relaxations as on 01/07/2023.
- Online Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards Online Application Fee. There is no fee exemption under this category.
- Processing Fee: The applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards processing Fee. However, the following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of processing fee.
- SC, ST, BC, EWS, PH & Ex-servicemen of Telangana State.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State.
- Applicants belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Fee.
- Mode of Fee Payment:
- The fee is to be paid online through payment gateway duly following online instructions once the application form details are filled.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the Online Application fee and
Examination/Processing fee, wherever applicable, will entail total rejection of application. If full payment of both Online Application fee and examination/processing fee (unless exempted) is not made, the application will not be accepted.
- Procedure for Application:
- The application has to be made online on MHSRB website from 10.30 am on 25.08.2023 to 5.00 pm on 19.09.2023.
- The applicants should upload all required certificates (original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of scrutiny before finalizing the selection list).
- Applications once submitted online shall be final.
- Upon submission of online form, Reference ID Number will be generated. The same may be used for any future reference.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of the application form carefully. The applicant alone shall be responsible for information provided by them and decisions taken by Board based on the same.
- Incomplete / incorrect application form will be rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Board under any circumstances.
- The applicant should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated, or suppress any material information while submitting online application. The applicant shall be liable for criminal action in such cases.
(13.1) The examination will be either OMR based OR Computer Based Examination. The details of the examination and the date of written examination will be notified on MHSRB website in due course.
(13.2) The syllabus of the examination is given at Annexure V (13.3) The examination will be held in English.
(13.4) Applicants have to download the hall-tickets online and the date on which downloading of hall tickets to be enabled will be notified.
(13.5) The examination centers will be at the following places and the applicants have to choose all four places in order of priority:
14. RESERVATION: –
(14.1) The rule of reservation is applicable as issued by state government from time to time.
(14.2) Horizontal reservations for women will be followed in this recruitment, rather than vertical reservation in terms of orders issued by Hon’ble Supreme Court in
Rajesh Kumar Daria Vs Rajasthan Public Service Commission case (Appeal (civil) 3132 of 2007)
(14.3) Reservation for BC-E group as per G.O.Ms.No.23, Backward Classes Welfare (C.2) Department, Dt. 07/07/2007, will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No:(a)26282637 of 2010 in SLP.No.7388-97 of 2010, dated 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
(14.4) The reservation for ‘Meritorious Sports Persons’ is applicable as per the amendments made to State and Subordinate Service Rules (G.O.Ms.No.107, General Administration (Ser.D) Dept., Dt. 27-07-2018) and G.O. Ms. No.5, YAT&C (Sports) Department, Dt. 14/05/2018, or as may be revised by the government from time to time. The proforma for obtaining sports certificates are given at
(14.5) Economically Weaker Sections: The EWS reservation is applicable as per G.O.Ms.No.243 & 244 GA(SER.D) Dept., Dt.24/08/2021.
- 6)As per G.O.Ms.No.14 WCD & SC Dept., dated 25.4.2022, the posts notified herein are exempt from the following benchmark disabilities:
- Blindness and low vision
- Deaf and hard of hearing
- Autism, Intellectual Disability, Specific Learning Disability and Mental Illness (iv) Multiple Disabilities
- The above categories of disabilities will be inter changed by providing 4% reservation to the said posts in favor of persons with locomotor disability.
- Physically Challenged applicants who are claiming reservations under Disability quota must note that they will be referred to State Medical Board (Appellate Medical Authority) after completion of certificate verification. The report of the Medical Board is final.
- Request for re-medical examination by the State Medical Board (Appellate Medical Authority) for assessment of disability will not be entertained.
- Guidelines for evaluation of various disabilities and procedure for certification are mentioned in G.O.Ms.No.31, WD, CW & (DW) Dept, Dt:01-12-2009.
- The applicants belonging to SC & ST are required to produce Community Certificate issued by the competent authority of Government of Telangana.
- The applicants belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D & BC-E) issued by the Competent
Authority of Government of Telangana obtained through Mee-Seva
- The applicants claiming Backward classes reservation should produce “latest Non- Creamy Layer” certificate issued by competent authority of Telangana government. If applicants fail to upload Non-Creamy Layer certificate, they will be treated as OC category. The proforma of Non-Creamy Layer certificate is given at Annexure IV.A.
- Applicants belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for claiming EWS Reservation should produce “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by competent authority of Government of Telangana. The proforma of “Income & Asset Certificate” is given at Annexure IV.B.
- The Applicants belonging to states other than Telangana are not entitled to any kind of reservation.
15. LOCAL RESERVATION
(15.1) The posts are classified into Zonal posts and local reservation is applicable.
(15.2) Local Reservation (95%) is applicable as per Para-8 of G.O.Ms.No.124 General Administration (SPF-MC) Department, dated: 30.08.2018.
(15.3) Local Candidate is defined in Para-7 of G.O.Ms.No.124 General Administration (SPF-MC) Department, Dated: 30.08.2018.
(15.4) The following are the Zones in the Telangana vide G.O.Ms. No. 124, G.A. (SPFMC) Dept., Dated: 30/08/2018 and amended vide G.O.Ms. No. 128, G.A.(SPF-I) Dept.,
Dated: 30/06/2021 read with G.O.Rt.No.74, Revenue (DA-CMRF)
|I (Kaleshwaram||Asifabad-Kumrambheem, Mancherial, Peddapalli, Jayashankar- Bhupalapalli, Mulugu|
|II (Basara)||Adilabad, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Jagityal|
|III (Rajanna)||Karimnagar, Sircilla-Rajanna, Siddipet, Medak, Kamareddy|
|IV (Bhadradri)||Kothagudem-Bhadradri, Khammam, Mahabubabad, Hanumakonda, Warangal|
|V (Yadadri)||Suryapet, Nalgonda, Bhongir-Yadadri, Jangaon|
|VI (Charminar)||Medchal-Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, RangaReddy, SangaReddy, Vikarabad|
|VII (Jogulamba)||Mahaboobnagar, Narayanpet, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Wanaparthi, Nagarkurnool|