Government have approved the Memorandum of Understanding to be entered between Government of Andhra Pradesh and NBCC (INDIA) Ltd (A Government of India Enterprise) for monetisation of land parcels across the state which are lying idle since long time and owned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh through Build Andhra Pradesh Mission.
In order to implement the orders issued e, Government hereby issue the operational guidelines for implementation of the orders issued in the G.O read above, as follows:
Navaratnalu Operational guidelines for implementation
Roles and Responsibilities of DPICs, SLMC and NBCC as per MoU between
Government of Andhra Pradesh and NBCC (INDIA) LTD
a. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has entered into an MoU with NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED to monetise certain land parcels of Government of Andhra Pradesh and use the funds so raised for implementation of the flagship programs of Government of Andhra Pradesh such as “Navaratnalu”, “Naadu-Nedu” etc. and infrastructure development works like – District level, Mandal level & Village level secretariats, Education and Medical facilities, etc.
b. State Level Monitoring Committee (SLMC) under the Chairmanship of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh shall comprise of the Mission Director (Build Andhra Pradesh) and other state level officials including NBCC senior representative not below the rank of General Manager.
c. District Planning and Implementation Committees (DPIC) under the chairmanship of respective District Magistrates shall comprise of nominated district / state level officials and NBCC representatives.
d. This document prescribes the roles and responsibilities for DPICs, SLMC and NBCC for effective execution of the MoU.
The DPICs shall be responsible for the following:
- Identification of lands for monetization
- Sale of the identified land parcels
- Fund management through escrow accounts
- Identification of infrastructure works to be taken up
- Monitoring the execution of infrastructure works
Operational Guidelines for DPICs
Identification of lands for Monetization
a. DPIC shall identify Government land parcels free from all encumbrances.
b. “Land Parcels” means including lands owned by State Government and its Institutions / Organizations / Universities / Autonomous bodies etc.
c. For each land parcel, information shall be collected as per Annexure-I and handed over to NBCC for due diligence.
d. NBCC shall engage internationally reputed property consultants for conducting due diligence of these land parcels and submit reports within a stipulated time period.
e. The DPICs will meet periodically and deliberate on these reports and finally select the land parcels to be auctioned.
f. DPIC shall then prepare inventory of land parcels proposed for monetization as per Annexure II and submit the same to Mission Director, Build Andhra Pradesh (MD BAP).
g. These will be sent to SLMC for Cabinet approval for sale of the land parcels as per Clause 1.5.c of the MoU. NBCC shall render necessary help in obtaining the approvals.
Sale of the identified land parcels
a. Consolidated list of land parcels as per Annexure-II submitted by DPICs shall be sent to SLMC for Cabinet approval.
b. Once the land parcels are approved for monetisation by SLMC, respective departments having ownership over the land shall take necessary action to handover the land parcels to the DPIC duly amending Acts/bye laws etc.
c. NBCC will take up these land parcels for monetisation.
d. DPIC shall be responsible for any shifting and clearing work to free the site from any encroachments.
e. NBCC shall assist DPIC to decide the unit prices for these land parcels by way of a detailed reports on the commercial attractiveness of the land parcels and the modality of the sale process for realization of maximum sale value. These prices will be the reserve prices for the land parcels in the e-bidding process.
f. After conclusion of the sale process, the respective District Magistrate or an official authorized by the District Magistrate shall sign the sale deed and handover the land parcel.
Fund Management through escrow account
a. DPIC and NBCC shall jointly open an escrow account to park the funds generated from sale of the land parcels.
b. DPIC shall regularly submit a report on the progress of sale of land parcels to MD BAP.
c. The funds will flow from escrow accounts to GoAP or to project accounts as per the decisions of SLMC.
Identification of Infrastructure Works required in the district.
a. DPICs shall identify various infrastructure works required in the district and communicate the same to MD BAP.
b. The identified infrastructure works shall be sent to SLMC for approval.
Monitoring the execution of infrastructure works
a. The infrastructure works approved by the SLMC shall be taken up for execution by NBCC.
b. NBCC shall prepare a detailed project report and submit the same to DPIC for approval. DPIC shall suggest modifications to the report as per the requirement.
c. A project account shall be opened for each of the projects which shall be utilized for drawing the funds required for the execution of the project.
d. The District Magistrate shall hand over the land to NBCC for execution of the project.
e. DPIC and NBCC shall jointly monitor the progress and decide on issues pertaining to the project to ensure timely execution of the project.
f. NBCC shall be paid their consultancy fee as per Clause 1.6 of the MoU from project accounts.
Responsibilities of SLMC
SLMC shall meet on a regular basis to decide on the following:
- Monetization of Land Parcels
- Fund Management
- Approving the infrastructure works to be taken up by NBCC 4. Resolving any issues faced by DPICs
Operational Guidelines for SLMC
Monetization of Land Parcels
• SLMC shall approve the land parcels that shall be monetized.
• SLMC shall decide on the amount of funds to be transferred to GoAP from escrow accounts.
• SLMC shall decide on the amount of funds to be transferred to project accounts from escrow accounts.
Approving the infrastructure works to be taken up by NBCC
• SLMC shall decide on the works (from the list sent by DPICs) that will be taken up by NBCC for execution.
Resolving any issues faced by DPICs
• Any issue pertaining to the sale of lands, requirement for additional funds, etc., shall be decided upon by the SLMC.
Responsibilities of NBCC Sale of Land Parcels
- NBCC will approach the DPICs for details of the identified land parcels such as – area, location, distance from the district HQ, approach to the land parcel, land ownership documents, details of existing facilities/buildings if any, present land use, details of encroachments if any, details of litigation if any, etc.
- After analysing these details, NBCC will engage internationally reputed property consultants for conducting due diligence of these properties and submitting reports within a stipulated time period.
- Based on the appraisal reports submitted by the Property consultants, NBCC prepares their own reports and submits them, in phases, to the respective DPICs for consideration.
- The reports will include the details of potential commercial attractiveness of the land parcels and the modality of sale process to realize maximum revenue from the sale.
- The DPICs will meet periodically and deliberate on these reports and finally select the land parcels to be auctioned (could be in phases) and also decide on the reserve price for these land parcels.
- These will be sent to SLMC for Cabinet approval for sale of the land parcels as per Clause 1.5.c of the MoU. NBCC shall render necessary help in obtaining the approvals.
- Sale of the approved land parcels shall then be conducted, in phases, through e-bidding process.
Execution of Infrastructure Works
- NBCC will carry out the master planning and other development planning of the identified infrastructure works in accordance with the applicable development norms. Based on the planning, NBCC shall prepare preliminary estimates on CPWD norms.
- Based on the feasibility reports a detailed project report (DPR) shall be prepared based on cost and revenue plan for approval of DPIC. The DPIC shall approve the DPR. The building plans shall also be approved by competent authorities.
- NBCC shall invite & finalize tenders and award all the works for all execution and consultancy works as per their internal procedure for different packages for implementation of the project.
- NBCC will be fully responsible for Contract Management with contractors on all matters related to Design, Cost, Progress, decisions, Extra items, Levy of Penalties, Extension of Time, etc. in coordination with the DPICs.
- All other conditions of MoU will be followed.
- The Mission Director, Mission Build Andhra Pradesh, A.P., Special Chief Secretary & Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, and all the District Collectors shall take further necessary action accordingly in the matter.
- Property Type (Land / Building)
- Location (City / Town / Village, District)
- Survey number(s)
- Extent / Area of property
- Current Utilization (Residential /commercial / Office / Not Applicable)
- Present status on ground – Fully vacant (OR) Details of structures if any with type of structure (RCC/AC etc), Plinth area, FAR used / FAR permissible, year of construction, Present value etc
- Existing land use as per master plan, if any
- Details of layout approvals, if any.
- Date of possession
- Ownership by way of alienation/acquisition/ transfer/ others
- Purpose of acquisition
- Land classification as per SFA/Diglot / RS / TS Records etc.
- Whether notified under 22A
- SRO value
- Prevailing market value
- Encumbrance certificate
- Latitude/Longitude (Google co-ordinates)
- Route map and distance from district head quarters
- Google map of the location
- Site boundaries and site map with dimensions, existing topography like canals, electrical lines, irrigation wells, monuments etc., existing/passing through the site.
- FMB sketch
- Details of abutting road(s) if any
- Details of encroachments if any
- Court litigations if any
- Details of land compensation, statutory dues / liabilities / claims pending if any.
- Legal opinion
- Details of contact person to facilitate the site visit / inspection of original documents.