1. Government Jobs to the eligible family members of the victims of recent bomb blast at Dilsukhnagar, those who lost their life and those permanently disabled.
2. Cancellation of 5 acres of Government Land allotted to M/s Synetics School of Business Hospitality Management in Vishakaptanam District.
3. Allotment of 55 acres of Land to Metro Rail Project at Erramanzil, Old Gandhi Hospital, Falaknuma and Other Places.
4. Amendments to Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University Act to bring all the universities in the state to bring 700 Engineering Colleges in the preview of JNTU.
5. Exemption of VAT 2005 to Agricultural Primary Co-operative Societies for selling Fertilizers to farmers.
6. Sanction of 300 Hostel Welfare Posts in Social Welfare Hostels.
7. Sanction of 2607 Posts in GHMC in 27 Categories in 2 phases. 8. Sanction of 288 additional posts in Tribal Welfare Residential Schools.