Karur Vysya Bank Invites Applications for appointment in Clerical Cadre from Any Bachelor degree (10 +2 + 3 Pattern) from a college affiliated to a recognized University (Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible) with IInd Class (50% and above) percentage of marks.
Candidates have to submit original of Provisional / Degree Certificate at the time of joining the Bank, if selected and the same will be returned after verification. If the candidate fails to submit the original of Provisional / Degree Certificate, his candidature will be automatically rejected.
Apply online : http://careers.kvb.co.in/scripts/careerlogin.aspx
1. Register yourself with the website with a user name of your choice and password through the New User Registration.
2. Login into the Careers Page with this user Name and Password.
3. Upload Your resume detail in the Resume Upload Section. Verify the Correctness of information before submitting your resume.
4. Using Edit option you can make changes if any to the resume and update it.
5. Select the position for which you are going to apply for from list of openings.
6. Feed Your Date of birth and select your Qualification. Entering X (SSLC), HSC (+2) is mandatory.
7. Read the related Terms and Conditions.
8. After Check Marking the Read Check Box Click the Apply button to complete the process.
Note use only IE 6 or above other wise it will be redirected to Home Page.
Last Date for online Application : 15.06.2013
Click here for Demand Draft Details form Click Here
II. Technical Qualification :
Candidates having major other than computer science should possess a minimum 3 months Computer Course
III Age Limit :
Not more than 28 years for Graduates and 30 years for Post Graduates / Double Graduates as on
31.05.2013 (5 years relaxable for SC/ST candidates)
The Candidates should send the demand draft on or before 18.06.2013 along with the prescribed form duly filled and signed by the candidate. The format of the form can be downloaded from our website in the following link “www.kvb.co.in – careers page “ DEMAND DRAFT DETAIL