Government of Telangana has accorded permission vide G.O. in reference to the Commissioner of Collegiate Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad for engaging (930) Contract Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges (849 renewal + 81 fresh in (09) newly sanctioned Government Degree Colleges) in the State for the academic year 2014-15 with effect from the date of re-opening of colleges, subject to the certain conditions.
The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad vide Proceedings in reference has accorded permission for Renewal of (849) contract Lecturers those who have worked as on 31.03.2014.
a) Rule of Reservation for all the categories in contractual appointments, shall be followed as per the existing policy of the Government. The reservation shall be provided taking each subject in each Zone, as a Unit as per the Presidential order.
b) The Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education shall prepare Zone-wise, Subject-wise roster.
c) The Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education, Warangal shall notify the vacancies by way of press release, in the leading daily News papers and other sources of publicity. A copy of the said notification should also be displayed in the notice board of the Government Degree Colleges concerned in the Zone.
d) The Selection of candidates for engagement as contract lecturers, shall be made on the basis of % of marks they have obtained in the qualifying examination, and having higher qualifications as specified below. Accordingly, subject-wise merit list has to be prepared.
2) % of marks obtained in the qualification and weightage.
|%of marks||weight age|
|a) 55 – 60 —||02|
|b) 60 – 70 —||03|
|c) 70 – 80 —||04|
|d) _80 and above||— 05|
|e) NET/SLET||— 05|
|f) Ph.D., —||05|
g) Age (36 years completed as on 12.08.2014 and above ) — 02
3) Previous experience as Contract faculty
|a) 3||– 5 —||01|
|b) 6||– 8 —||02|
|c) _9||– 11 —||03|
|d) 12 and 13 —||04|
As per the circumstances above, and as per the orders of the Government on the subject, the Selection Committees, constituted with the following members are requested to select the candidates and to engage their services as lecturers on contract basis in different subjects in the following Government Degree Colleges in their respective zones, from 12.08.2014 to 31.03.2015, strictly with the following guidelines mentioned below:-
|S1.No.||Zone||District||Name of the College||
|Subject & No of posts|
|V||Warangal||GDC, Wardhannapeta||09 to each
|English – 01 Maths – 01 Physics – 01 Chemistry – 01 Commerce – 02 History – 01 Economics – 01 PoliticalScience – 01|
|Medak||GDC (W) Zaheerabad|
|GDC , Jogipet|
|Nalgonda||GDC – Huzurnagar|
|Nizamabad||GDC – Darpally|
|GDC – Bheemgal|
|Rangareddy||GDC – Malkajgiri|
|GDC – Serilingampally|
GUIDELINES FOR ENGAGING FRESH (90) CONTRACT LECTURERS FOR THE YEAR 2014-2015
1) Additional Joint Collector of all Districts in that Zone – AJC of the district where RJD office is located. So that there is faster persuasion & better coordination
2) Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education – Convener
3) Identified College Principals – Members
4) The contract faculty who have already worked in other Government Degree Colleges in the Zone in the preceding years and dis-engaged due to posting of regular lecturers shall be engaged by entering into a fresh contract for the current academic year taking the length of experience (number of years), performance during the preceding contract period into account. The length of past service / previous experience as contract faculty in Government Degree Colleges along with S.S.0 may also be considered in the selection procedure for fresh appointments.
5) The selection committee shall categorically inform the selected candidates that mere selection will not confer any right for regular appointment and them appointment on contract basis only.
6) The Selection Committee shall ascertain the latest workload before making the allotment. Allotment shall be done to colleges with adequate workload.
7) The vacant posts of Lecturers, which do not have sufficient work load,
should not be filled up. The Principals shall exercise abundant caution in this regard and ensure that there is no room for controversy.
8) TIME SCHEDULE:
a) Notification calling for the applications for the engagement of lecturers on contract basis, by way of press release in the leading daily News papers,
by the Regional Joint Directors: 25.07.2014
b) Last date for receiving applications 02.08.2014
c) Allotment of selected contract lecturers to respective Government Degree College in the Zone 08.08.2014
d) Entering the contract agreement on Rs.100/ Non-judicial stamped paper by the CPDCs of the respective colleges. 12.08.2014
e) Actual period of contract starts from 12.08.2014
f) Contract period up to 31.03.2015
The District Collectors concerned are requested to monitor the engaging contract Lecturers through the Additional Joint Collectors concerned.
The Regional Joint Director of Collegiate Education are requested to follow up the Roaster system while selecting the candidates on contract basis along with the guidelines and time schedule as mentioned above strictly to select and engage the contract lecturers in the subjects as per Annexure in the Government Degree Colleges and submit report to this office immediately.
Academic Guidance Officer, 0/o Commissioner of Collegiate Education will coordinate with Regional Joint Director / Principals and ensure compliance.
The Receipt of these Proceedings should be acknowledged at Once.