NOTIFICATION FOR LIMITED RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN A.P.TRIBAL WELFARE SUBORDINATE SERVICE RULES NOTIFICATION No.E1/261512013
1. In pursuance to the orcrs by the Government in G.0.1v1s.No.3 SW (TWEDN.II) Dept. Dated 10.1.2000, GO.Ivls.No.45, S.W. (T.W.Ser111.11A1 Dept. Dated 28.6.2011 applications are invited form the candidates (who have QUALIFIED in TET paper-I only) for selection to the post of SGT in Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions in the Scheduled area of the District. Interested Local (Chenchu) Scheduled Tribal Canclidatesa alone are required to submit their applications in the prescribed from on any day from 02.07.2013 to 08.07.2013 to the PO, I TDASrisailarn, where he/she would like to seek selection.
2. Number of Vacancies No. 1. Secondary Grade Teachers in Mahabubnagar 32 In Govt. Prirrary Schools (TW)
(i) There may be slight additions or deletions int the above vacancies notified.
(ii) All the posts are reserved in favor of local Scheduled Tribes i.e.,Chenchus only. The rule of special representation in the matter of appointment of candidates belonging to, physically Challenged. Ex-servicemen and women among Scheduled Tribe Chenchus is applicable as per Rules and rule 22 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules as amended from time to time.
(iii) The rules issued form time to time by the Department of Disabled Welfare on 1)Age relaxation 2)Minimum percentage of clisiability and 3) allocation of roster points for General and women among Scheduled Tribe candidates will be applicabel
(iv) In case of schools located int the scheduled areas in Mahabubnagar district, local Scheduled Tribe candclated (those who have been certified by t he competent revenue authotiry as per the conditions as per the conditional laid down in (GO Ms.No.3) will only be considered f or selection and appointment against the vacancies in Scheduled Areas (Scheduled area), as per Article 342 of the constitution of India i.e„ for the vacancies notified in annexure-I, In case of any dispute arises in determining the bonaf icle of any candidate as a local Schedule Tribe, a through enquirywill be con- &lilted by the competent authority and
(v) Notified vacancies are subject to variation, in such case the selection of the candidate will be cancelled at any time.
3. Method of Recruitments: The Recruitment shall be through a selection proses The selection shall be based on the merit list prepared against 100 marks for cach candidate.
a) Out of 100 marks 20% shall be for the marks secured in APTET paper I only
b) Out of remaining 80 Marks 50% (against total marks) shall be for marks secured in the qualifing examination of which 50 marks (Intermediate) The remaining 30% against total marks shall be given to the training qualification (TTC/D.Ed) There shall be no interview
i)Acandidate for selection to these posts shall preosses academic and professional/ Trainging qualifications as mentioned as case may be in Rule 3, Annuxure II of A.P.State T.W. Subordinate Seiviec Rules, issueed in GO.fyl.s.45 S.W.(TW.Ser.111/A1)Dept. dated 28.6.2011 read with Gafvls.No.51 School Education (SE.Gen1.11)Department, dated 16.4.2011
ii) TET paper – 1 qualifications is prescribed to the category of SGT
iii) The certificate issued by an instution/University shall not be taken into consideration if the said instutionllUniversity do not have Premission/Reconnitation of NCTE/UGC respectively as per law. NOTE : Consquent on the orders of the HonIble Suprem Court of India with regard to the qualifications for the posr of SGTs minimum qualifications must be intermediate with D.Ed. The relaztaion in educational and technical qualif ications provised for the Chencus vide G0.1v1s.No.302„ Dt. 10.7.86, Gatsil.sn.46, Dt. 7.2.94 and GO Ms. No.45, Dt.28.6.2011 are not valid as they have to be read with the orders of Supreme COurl of India and NOTE guidines f ollwed byAPAT jucljment. Aft ee cnanctment of Right to Education Act and NOTE guidelines, as well as the judgement of Hal-1131e Supreme Court of India for appointment of SGTs minimum qualification shall be Inter with D.EdiTTC and TET paper I and candidates with BEd are not eligible f or those posts.
5. Age: Applicant must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age 44 years as on the 1st day of July 2013. However in case of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit is 49 years.
Upper age for Ex-service men -A person, who worked in the Armed Forces of the Indian Union, shall be allowed to deduct the length of the service rendered by him in the armed Forces and also three years from his age for the purpose of the maximum age limit.
6. Local Tribe : As per explanation given in GO. Ms. No.3 Sw (TwEDN.II) Dept. dated 10.1.2010, the Local Scheduled Tribe means, the candidate belonging to the Scheduled Tribes notified as such under article 343 of the Constitution of India and the candidates themselves or their parents have been continuously residing in the Scheduled areas of the Districts in which they re residents till to date since the 261h January, 1950.”
7.How to Apply:
(a) Printed application forms may be purchased from the PO, ITDA Srisailam (from 02.07.2013 to 08.07.2013 (both days inclusive)
(b) Applicants sho Id fill the application carefully, with his/her own h an ctAtritin g.
(c) The applicant must enclose the following to his/her apliccation
(i) Attested copies of Memorandum of Marks and Pass Certificates of theEducational qualifications prescribed to the post.
(ii) Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
(v) Attested copy of the Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by Tahsildar
(w) Attested copy of the Local Tribe Certificate issued by the competent authority of Revenue Department in support of their claim as a Local Tribe in the format enclosed the application form.
(x) Attested copy/copies of the study certificates(s) from the heads of Institutions for classes IV to X (S.S.C) or copies of the residence certificate as a proof of local candidate in case of the candidate who has not studied in any recognized school during the whole or any part of the Seven year period ending with hister appearance for the first time for class-X (S.S.C) or equivalent examination.
(y) Aattested copies of certificates of proof of visually Handicapped/ Hearing Impaired Orthopedically challenged as the case mayb.
(z) Apart from pasting a latest black and white passport size photograph on the application form, every candidate should submit 3(three) latest black and white passport size photographs. (aa) Three (3) self addressed envelopes of size 10″x4″ each with stamps worth Rs 5/-