Government have denotified the Narsampet Gram Panchayat for upgradation as Nagar Panchayat and upgraded the same as Nagar Panchayat Narsampet The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in his letter has informed that as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Warangal, the Mandal Praja Parishad, Narsampet was having eighteen (18) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. After upgradation of the Narsampet Gram Panchayat as Nagara Panchayat, Narsampet Mandal Praja Parishad has lost seven (7) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Therefore, he has requested the Government to reconstitute Narsampet Mandal Praja Parishad.
View Larger Map
Government after careful consideration have decided to reconstitute the Narsampet Mandal Praja Parishad with the remaining eleven (11) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections
(1) and (3) of section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act No. 13 of 1994), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby reconstitute the Narsampet Mandal Praja Parishad with headquarters at Narsampet in Warangal District with the following Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
1) G.O.Ms.No.305, P.R& R.D (Pts.IV) Dept., dated 03/09/2011.
2) G.O.Ms.No.402, M.A&U.D (Elec.I) Dept., dated 03/09/2011.
3) From the CPR&RE,Hyd.Lr.No.14489/CPR&RE/C2/2011,dated 29/08/2012.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Narsampet reconstituted
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Narsampet
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal located. : Warangal
|Sl.No.||N Name of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency|