Government have issued orders for the establishment of Society for Social Audit, Accountability and Transparency (SSAAT) an independent autonomous body making it responsible for facilitating the conduct of the Social Audit by the rural poor.
2. In pursuance of the instructions issued by MoRD, GoI in the Auditing Standards read with para 11.1.2(e) of the Annual Master Circular of MGNREGS issued in the references 6th & 7th read above, the Governing Body of SSAAT in their resolutions vide reference 8th read above have decided that Sri.V.M.Manohar Prasad, IAS (Retd.) will Chair the Governing Body and to induct Sri M.Vijayanand, IAS(Retd.) as Governing Body Member of SSAAT in place of Sri B.N.Yugandhar, IAS(Retd.).
3. In the reference 9th read above, the Director, SSAAT, Hyderabad has submitted the proposals for appointment of Chairperson of Governing Body and also for induction of Sri S.M.Vijayanand, IAS (Retd.) as GB member in place of Sri.B.N.Yugandhar, IAS (Retd.) and requested the Government to issue necessary orders for smooth functioning of SSAAT-TS.
4. After careful examination of the proposals submitted by Director, SSAAT in the reference 9th read above, Government hereby appoint Sri.V.M.Manohar Prasad, IAS (Retd.) as Chair Person of the Governing Body for SSAAT-TS and induct Sri S.M.Vijayanand, IAS (Retd), EX-Chief Secretary to Government of Kerala in place of Sri.B.N.Yugandhar, IAS(Retd.). Accordingly, the following amendment orders issued to the G.O.Ms.No.78, PR&RD(RD) Department, Dt:15-09-2015 vide reference 5th read above.
“Sri V.M.Manohar Prasad, IAS (Retd.) / Member of GB, SSAAT, occurring at Sl.No:10 of Para No.3 in the G.O is appointed as Chairperson of the Governing Body of SSAAT, Telangana”.“Sri S.M.Vijayanand, IAS, Retired Chief Secretary to Government of Kerala” is included as member of GB of SSAAT in place of Sri B.N.Yugandhar, IAS (Retd.), occurring at Sl.No:3 of Para No.3 in the G.O.
5. The other contents of the Government orders 5th read above other than the above will remain unaltered.
6. The Director, SSAAT is requested to take further action in the matter, as per the rules in vogue.
Government hereby constitute the Governing Body for SSAAT-TS with the
1. Principal Accountant General, Audit/his Nominee … Member
2. Principal Secretary to Govt., PR&RD Dept., … Member/Secretary
3. Sri B.N.Yugandhar, IAS(Retd) … Member
4. Sri Mihir Shah, Ex-Member, Plg.Commission … Member
5. Ms. Aruna Roy, Founder Member, MKSS, … Member
6. Sri Nikhil Dey, Founder Member, MKSS, … Member
7. Sri Harsh Mander,Former Member,NAC, … Member
8. Sri Trilochan Sastry, Professor, IIM, Bangalore … Member
9. Smt. Karuna Vakati, IAS, Collector, Warangal … Member
10. Sri V.M.Manohar Prasad, IAS(Retd), Director, … Member
Center for Development and Research, Hyderabad
11. Sri S. Jeevan Kumar, State President of Human … Member
12. Sri Charles Wesley Meesa, Telangana Rashtra … Member
Swacchanda Samstala Samakhya,Hyderabad.
13. Director, SSAAT … Member/Convenor
4. The term of the Governing Body shall be 3(three) years from the date of issue of this order.
5. The Director, SSAAT is requested to take further action in the matter.