Department of industrial policy and promotion (DIPP) has communicated the final Business Reform Action Plan for the year 2017. The business reform action plan mandates devising central inspection system for Labour, Factories, Boilers and Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB). The following are action points to be implemented as part of Central
Reform No. 86. Institutionalize a Central Inspection System responsible for undertaking compliance inspections of the departments concerned Reform No. 87. Design and develop an online inspection system for scheduling of inspections
Reform No. 88. Ensure that the selection of establishments for inspection is done using computerized risk assessment and allocation of inspectors is undertaken under the Central
Government of Telangana has taken several reform measures to facilitate the Ease of Doing Business in the state. While the establishments need a friendly environment to conduct their business, they also need to conform to the Laws regulating their functioning. Whereas, several reforms were brought about in compliance inspection systems of the Labour, Factories, Boiler and Pollution Control Board (PCB) departments to further streamline and reform the system of compliance inspection.
Commissioner of Industries, Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue necessary orders on following action points for implementation of central inspection system duly taking consent of the concerned Dept ( i.e. Labour, Factories and Boiler Dept and Environmental, Forest, Science and Technology(EFS & T) Department:
1. Institutionalize a Central Inspection System responsible for undertaking ompliance inspections of the departments concerned.
2. Design and develop an online inspection system for scheduling of inspections.
3. Ensure that the selection of establishments for inspection is done using computerized risk assessment and allocation of inspectors is undertaken under the Central Inspection System
4. Government after careful examination in the matter and in consultation with the concerned Departments (i.e. Labour, Factories and Boiler Department and Environmental, Forest, Science and Technology(EFS & T) Department hereby decides to issue the following action points for implementation of central inspection system :
a. There will be a Centralised Inspection system for conduct of compliance inspections pertaining to Labour, Factories, Boilers and Pollution Control Board departments, hereinafter referred to as participating departments.
b. It will be an online system functioning as part of the TS-iPASS portal
c. The scheduling of inspections will be done in an automated manner by the online system.
d. The selection of establishments for inspections will be done using computerised risk assessment and allocation of inspectors will be done under the online system.
e. The computerised risk assessment will be done as per the risk assessment
logic of the participating departments.
f. The Commissioner of Industries, Commissioner of Labour, Director of boilers, Director Factories, Member Secretary, Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) shall take further necessary action accordingly. Industrial & Commerce Department- Ease of Doing Business (EODB)-Business Reform Action Plan -2017-Central inspection system – orders- issued
G.O.Ms.No. 45 Dated: 20-07-2017 Read the following:
1. Business Reforms Action Plan for improving Ease of Doing Business for the year 2017 communicated by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion(DIPP),Government of India.
2. From Commissioner of Industries, Hyderabad, Lr.No.15/2016/32077/EoDB, 12.05.2017.