The Government of India transferred Smt. P.Pravinya, IAS probationer of 2016 batch ( 82 Rank in civils )from Karnataka cadre to Telangana Cadre on marriage grounds and in the G.O.2nd cited the same was republished in the Telanagana Gazette. Smt. P.Pravinya, IAS, probationer of 2016 has reported before the Government of Telangana for undergoing the balance portion of her district practical training and she is admitted in Telangana cadre with effect from 23-10-2017 and posted as Assistant Collector (Under Training), Karimnagar District for undergoing the balance portion of her District Practical training vide G.O.3rd cited. In the letter, interalia it was requested to take necessary action for issuance of a notification to appoint said probationer as a Special Executive Magistrate under the provisions Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (Central Act II of 1974).
2. Accordingly, the following Notification will be published in an Extraordinary Issue of the Telangana Gazette, Dated:13-11-2017.
3. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 21 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (Central Act II of 1974), the Government of Telangana hereby appoints Smt. P.Pravinya, IAS probationer of 2016 (under training) as Executive Magistrate to be known as Special Executive Magistrate in the District specified in Column (3) for a
period of one year from the date of assumption of charge of the post and confer on them, the powers under sections of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 as specified against Column (4) thereof:
Smt. P. Pravinya, IAS (KN:2016) from Karnataka cadre to Telangana cadre on the grounds of marriage to Shri Sharat Chandra Pawar, IPS ( TG:2016).
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 – Conferring of Special Executive Magisterial Power to Smt. P.Pravinya, IAS Probationer of 2016 batch – Notification – Issued. LAW (LA, LA&J-HOME-COURTS.B) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 668 Dated: 13-11-2017 Read the following:-
1. Notification No.13017/28/2017-AIS-I, dated:03-10-2017 of DoP&T, Government of India.
2. G.O.Ms.No.2129, General Admn.(Spl.A) Department, dated:12-10-2017.
3. G.O.Ms.No.2246, General Admn.(Spl.A) Department, dated:26-10-2017.
4. Govt. Letter No.50/Spl-A/A3/2017, dated:26-10-2017 addressed to Registrar, High court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
5. From the Principal Secretary to Government, General Adminis ration (Political) Department, D.O.Letter No.50/SPL.A/A3/2016, dated.26-10-2017.