Government have denotified the Khanapur Gram Panchayat of Manchal Mandal Praja Parisahd, in Ranga Reddy District and merged into Manchal Nagar Panchayat.G.O.Ms.No. 402 Dated 04/09/2013
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment in his letter 3rd read above, has informed that, as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Ranga Reddy District the Mandal Praja Parishad, Manchal is having twelve (12) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Consequent on denotification of one (1) Gram Panchayat in Manchal Mandal Praja Parishad, the Mandal Praja Parishad Manchal has lost none of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Therefore, he has requested the Government to reconstitute Manchal Mandal Praja Parishad, Ranga Reddy District as required under sub-section (3) of section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act No. 13 of 1994).
View Larger Map
Government, after careful consideration decided to reconstitute the Manchal Mandal Praja Parishad with the twelve (12) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
Therefore, the appended Notification will be published in the Extraordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette, dated 11/09/2013.
The Collector & District Magistrate, Ranga Reddy is requested to take necessary action to publish the Notification in the District Gazette for information and wide publicity of the public.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections
(1) and (3) of section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act No. 13 of 1994) the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby reconstitute the Manchal Mandal Praja Parishad with headquarters at Manchal in Ranga Reddy District with the following Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad reconstituted : Manchal
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Manchal
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal : Ranga Reddy
(4) Particulars of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies in the Mandal : As specified
|Sl.No.||Name of the
|(2)||Arutla – I|
|(3)||Arutla – II|