Industries and Commerce Department have informed that, the State Government have taken decisions for giving certain concessions/benefits/incentives regarding power and water for revival of Ramagundam Fertilizer Plant to Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited.
2. The Chief Executive Officer, Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited has stated that the water/power connectivity is required for
pre-commissioning to be started from June, 2018 and requested the State Government to advise the concerned departments for taking up the execution of the works for providing power and water connectivity on priority basis so as to achieve its completion by June, 2018, duly stating that, the expenses to be borne by state Government shall be:
a) Rs. 85.00 Crore towards the water line connectivity from Elampally Dam including pumping facility at dam.
b) Rs.23.80 Crore towards 40MW grid connected power line.
3. The Industries and Commerce department have informed that “payment for the works will be made by the Government and requested to execute the works and submit the claims for reimbursement every quarter accordingly”.
4. The Superintending Engineer, TDWSP Circle Karimnagar District has submitted Estimate for Rs. 85.00 Crores for providing water supply to the RFCL, Ramagundam from Yellampalli project to the ENC, RWS&S, Hyderabad.
5. The Engineer-in-Chief, RWS&S, Hyderabad has requested the Government to accord administrative sanction for Rs.85.00 Crores (Rupees Eighty Five Crores only) for taking up the work to provide water supply to RFCL, Ramagundam from Yellampally Project.
6. After examination of the proposal, Government hereby accord the administrative sanction of Rs.85.00 Crores (Rupees Eighty Five Crores only) for providing water supply to Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited, Ramangundam, from Yellampally Project, subject to the condition to take up the work only on release of funds since the proposed work is not within the scope of Mission Bhagiratha.
7. The Engineer-in-Chief, Rural Water Supply & Sanitation, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.
8. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.VIII) Department vide their U.O.No.6705/220/A1/EBS.VIII/2017, Dated.20.6.2017.
TDWSP – Karimnagar District – Revival of Ramagundam Fertilizer plant by Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) – Estimate cost of Rs. 85.00 Crores for providing water supply to the RFCL, Ramagundam from Yellampalli project – Administrative Sanction -Orders –Issued.
PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RWS.IV) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. Dated:15.09.2017. Read the following:
1. U.O.Note No.1158/IE, Sugar & IFR/2015, Industries & Commerce (IE, Sugar&IFR ) Department, dated: 27.04.2017.
2. From the ENC, RWS&S, Hyderabad, Lr.No. AEE-II /DEE-I/ KRMN/ Peddapalli-Ramagundam(Phase-II)/FCI/2016, dt 19.05.2017.