The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission in the reference 3rd read above has communicated the list of provisionally selected candidates for appointment to the post of District Panchayat Officers in Telangana State Panchayat Raj Service under Group-I Services, 18/2011 Notification along with their applications and attestation forms to the Government and requested to issue appointment orders to the candidates as per the list of provisionally selected candidates for appointment to the post of DPOs in Telangana State Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment service.
(2) The following list of candidates so selected are hereby appointed as District Panchayat Officers under rule 10(a) (i) (1) of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules – 1996 (which were adopted by the Telangana State-2014) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.37100 – 1030 – 39160 -1110-42490-
1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560-63010 – 1660 67990 – 1760 – 73270 – 1880 -78910 – 2020- 84970 -2160-91450 and are allotted to the following districts mentioned against their names for undergoing training as prescribed in the G.O.
Posting of TSPSC Group-I Selected candidates. No. Name of the candidates
(Sarvasri) Native District Place of posting for undergoing training
1. Vishnuvardhan Reddy Dyapa Mahabubnagar Nalgonda
2. M.Raghuvaran Mahabubnagar Sanga Reddy
3. B.Rajeshwari Mahabubnagar Wanaparthy
4. Pallikonda Naresh Karimnagar Siddipet
5. Perka Jayasudha Nizamabad Kamareddy
6. Vanam Jagadeshwar Warangal Medchal
7. Shaik Rizwana Khammam Ranga Reddy
(3) Appointment of the above candidate as District Panchayat Officers is subject to the following conditions: –
1. That the appointment is purely temporary and is liable to be terminated at any time without prior notice or without assigning any reasons therefor.
2. That the appointment is made subject to verification of antecedents and services of the candidate will be regularized subject to his/her character and antecedents being found satisfactory on verification.
3. That he/she shall be on probation for a total period of two years within a continuous period of three years of service from the date of his/her joining.
4. That the services of the candidate will be regularized subject to his/her character and antecedents being found satisfactory and medical report from the Superintendent, Government District Headquarters Hospital of concerned District in accordance with G.O.Ms.No.555, G.A.Dept., dt:27.3.1962.
5. That he/she shall undergo training for a period of one year as per the programme prescribed in G.O. 1st read above. He/she should also maintain diaries during the training period and submit the same to the government after completion of the training through the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad.
6. During the period of training he/she is eligible to draw minimum scale of Pay applicable to the post of District Panchayat Officer besides the allowances admissible to him/her under rules from time to time at the place of his/her training. He/she shall not however be eligible to draw 1st Increment unless he/she complete the training and pass the prescribed test of Account Test for Local Bodies Part-1 and is declared to have satisfactorily completed the prescribed period of probation. The postponement of declaration of probation on account of non-passing of tests shall not, however, have the effect of postponing future increments after he/she had passed the prescribed tests and after he/she had completed the probation satisfactorily.
7. That he/she shall before the commencement of training, execute an agreement bond that he/she shall serve the Department for a period of three years after the completion of training referred to in sub-rule of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service Rules 2001 (which were adopted by the Telangana State-2014).
8. He/she shall liable to refund to the Government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by him/her in addition to the amount spent by the Government on his/her training.
i. If he/she fails to serve the department for a period of three years after the completion of his/her training for any reasons: or
ii. If he/she discontinue the training or is discharged from training course for misconduct or any other reasons,
iii. If he/she secure any other employment elsewhere other than the State Government.
9. He/she should join duty within 30 days from the date of dispatch of the appointment order. If he/she does not join the post within the stipulated time of 30 days the appointment shall be treated as automatically cancelled and the name of the candidate shall be deemed to have been deleted from the list of approved candidates. If he/she relinquishes the claim for appointment as District Panchayat Officer, the same may be communicated in the enclosed proforma immediately.
(4) The individuals shall undergo training for different spells i.e. foundational training for a period of 6 weeks in Dr.Marri Channa Reddy Human Resource Development Institute of Telangana as and when the institute notifies the date of training for the candidates selected under Group–I services; and the field training at the office of Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad and the office of District Collectors (PW) allotted to them in the para (2nd) above.
(5) The Individuals shall report to the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad within the prescribed time for undergoing one-year training in different spells as prescribed at para 2 in the . The Commissioner, PR&RE, Hyderabad shall chalk out the training program in coordination with the concerned District Collectors (PW) for the field training and Dr.Marri Channa Reddy Human Resource Development Institute of Telangana for foundational training.
(6) The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad is informed that the Govt. in the reference has created (7) supernumerary posts for the provisionally selected candidates in the category of District Panchayat Officers in the pay scale of Rs.37100-91450 under Director/Commissioner PR&RE, Hyderabad to accommodate the said Direct recruitees allotted by Telangana State Public Service Commission vide reference, under Group-I Services vide Notification No 18/2011, dated:28.11.2011.
(7) The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad is requested to report the date of joining of the individuals to the Government immediately and further, the concerned District Collectors (PW) shall relieve the individuals after completion of their training, to report before the Government for further postings.
(8) The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
District Panchayat Officers-TSPSC-Recruitment (Direct) General Group-I Services – Notification No.18/11, Selected by the Telangana State Public Service Commission – Appointment as District Panchayat Officer in Telangana State Panchayat Service – Orders Issued.
G.O.Ms.No. 11 Dated: 03-02-2018
1. G.O.Ms.No.180, PR&RD (Est.VIII) Dept., dt:21.02.1994.
2. G.O.Ms.No.89, Finance (HRM-I) Department, dated:23.5.2017. 3. From the Secretary, TSPSC, Lr.No.225/RS-I/Gr-I/2017, Dt:15.11.2017.