The Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Nizamabad District has furnished the Budget Estimates for 2013-14 and Revised Estimates for 2012-13 and actuals for 2011-2012 to the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad and he has forwarded the same to the Government for approval in terms of Section 199 of APPR Act, 1994.
2. The Zilla Parishad, Nizamabad District Budget for the year 2013-14 is approved with the following suggestions/modifications.
3. As per the statutory rules issued in G.O.Ms.No. 229, PR&RD (Accts.I) Department, dated 17.06.1997 relating to purposes to which Zilla Parishads funds shall be applied, every Zilla Praja Parishad shall earmark its 15% General Funds to be spent on schemes for benefiting the Scheduled Caste, 6% General Funds to be spent on schemes benefiting the Scheduled Tribe and 15% General Funds to be spent on schemes benefiting the Women & Children. The amounts due at the prescribed percentage shall be worked out on the estimated total receipts of General Funds and provisions made accordingly.
4. Out of the earmarked funds under 15% of Scheduled Castes and 6% for Scheduled Tribes, 1/3rd of the amount is released to A.P. State Scheduled Castes Co-operative Finance Corporation Ltd., and A.P. Scheduled Tribes Co-operative Finance Corporation Ltd. Before release of this share the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad has to obtain the utilization certificate for the previous years from the concerned offices.
5. The Chief Executive Officer, Z.P.P. Nizamabad shall ensure that the working balance in the Budget shall not be less than 2 ½% of the Estimates receipts of the year excluding the state grants and debit heads.
6. All the expenditure incurred during the course of the year shall be regulated strictly in accordance with the allotment made in the budget for the year. Where additional allotment under any head of account is found necessary the expenditure has to be met by reappropriation from other heads subject to following the conditions and limitations prescribed in the rules.
7. The Zilla Parishad has to apply for prior sanction of Government before incurring any extraordinary charges or paying any contributions for the expenses within or outside its jurisdiction. If the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishads authorizes any payment in the absence of budget provision as per rule 10 of G.O.Ms.No.229 PR&RD (Accts.I) Department, dtd. 17.6.1997, he shall immediately report the circumstances to Government for incurring such expenditure. Whenever any item of expenditure requires the sanction of higher authority such sanctions shall be obtained well in advance before incurring the expenditure.
8. The Zilla Parishad has to provide necessary amount towards pension and pensionary benefits payable to non-provincialised pensioners, since no grant-in-aid is being released by Government towards the pensions of non-provincialised employees. The Zilla Parishad has to arrange for the pensions from its own source matched by pension contribution received from Gram Panchayats and Mandal Parishads in respect of non-provincialised employees.
9. The Zilla Parishad has to prepare a perspective Five Year Plan and Annual Plan as required in District Planning Committee Act. Before undertaking planning exercise, the Zilla Parishad has to ascertain the funds that would be available to them from different sources including own revenues, untied funds, tied funds and other scheme specific grants. After approval of Annual Plan in the Budget Estimates the allocations towards Non-Plan and Plan have to be indicated in the Budget Estimates.
10. The following schedules are required to be appended to the Budget:
(a) Statement of Capital expenditure, scheme-wise.
(b) Statement of receivable and payables.
(c) Statement of Z.P., GPF Balances.
(d) DCB of pension contribution due to Zilla Parishad pension fund from the Mandal Parishads and Gram Panchayats in respect of Non-Provincialised staff.
(e) Statement of HBA refundable to Government alongwith over due installments if any.
G.O.Ms.No. 311 Dated:02.07.2013
1.G.O.Ms.No.15 PR&RD (Accounts IV) Department Dated 10.1.1995.
2.G.O.Ms.No. 507, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 4.5.2002.
3.Govt. Memo No. 268/15154-A/TFR/2002, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 18.5.2002.
4.From the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad Lr. No.3223/NZB ZP Budget/CPR&RE/Accts.I(1)/2013, dated 29.5.2013.