orders were issued approving bid of 1st lowest responsive bidder i.e. M/s Vishwa Infrastructure and Services Private Limited, Hyderabad for tender contract value Rs.10,78,91,420.00 which was 9.00 % less than the internal bench mark of value Rs.11,85,62,000/- for the work of Comprehensive water supply improvement scheme with Jalapur RWS scheme as Source in Kamareddy Municipality under UIDSSMT (additional components).
2. The Engineer-in-Chief (Public Health), Hyderabad vide reference 3rd read above, has submitted that M/S Vishwa Infrastructures and Services Pvt.Ltd, Hyderabad has expressed their unwillingness for extension of bid validity for another two months as the bid validity expired on 16.9.2012 and requested to cancel the orders issued vide G.O. 1st read above, and accord permission for recalling the tenders afresh.
3. In light of the above, Government after examination of the matter, here by cancel the orders issued vide G.O. 1st read above and accord permission to ENC (PH), Hyderabad to recall the tenders afresh for the said work duly following the procedure in vogue.
4. The Engineer-in-Chief (Public Health), Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly in the matter.
MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT (UBS) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 1439 M.A. Dated: 01.11.2012
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.1231 M.A., dated: 18.9.2012.
2. From Vishwa Infrastructures and Services Pvt.Ltd, Hyderabad Lr.No.Engineering/Kamareddy/UIDSSMT/2012-13, Dated: 14.9.2012.
3. From ENC (PH), Hyderabad Lr.No.32/T7/4/Kamareddy WSIS/ /2008, Dated: 28.9.2012.