the Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad, has submitted the proposal of the District Collector, Medak for formation of Mutyampet Village as a new Gram Panchayat duly bifurcating from Surampally Gram Panchayat in Doulathabad Mandal of Medak District. The District Collector, Medak has informed that the existing Surampally Gram Panchayat has the following habitations:-
(1) Surampally and (2) Mutyampet.
2. The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment Hyderabad has reported that the population of Mutyampet Village is 450, income is Rs.48,975/- and Distance between Surampally Gram Panchayat to Mutyampet (V) is 3 K.Ms. The Gram Panchayat proposed for bifurcation are existing in Non-scheduled area.
3. The Surampally Gram Panchayat in its Gram Sabha resolution dt.22.3.2013 has resolved to bifurcate the Mutyampet Village from Gram Panchayat Surampally and constitute the area as new Gram Panchayat namely Mutyampet
4. Government after careful examination of the matter have decided for bifurcation of Mutyampet village from the Gram Panchayat Surampally and constitute the area as new Gram Panchayat namely Mutyampet in relaxation f rule 6 of A.P. Gram Panchayats (Declaration of villages) Rules 2007 issued in G.O.Ms.No.542, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Department, dt:03.12.2007 and the ban orders issued in the G.O.Rt.No.1634, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Department, dt.12.10.2001.
5. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an Extraordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated: 28-03-2013.
6. The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad, is requested to publish the notification and furnish (25) copies of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette to Government, immediately.
In exercise of the powers conferred under Sub-Section (1) of section clauses (a) and (f) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act 13 of 1994) and in relaxation of rule 6 of A.P. Gram Panchayats (Declaration of villages) Rules 2007 issued in G.O.Ms.No.542, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Department, dt:03.12.2007 and the ban orders issued in the G.O.Rt.No.1634, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Department, dt.12.10.2001, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby cancel the notification in which the Mutyampet Village in Medak District was declared as village in order to bifurcate the said village from Surampally Gram Panchayat of Doulathabad Mandal, and constitute the area as new Gram Panchayat namely Mutyampet Gram Panchayat, in Medak District with immediate effect.
G.O.Ms.No 206 Dated:- 27.03.2013 Read the following:-
- From the Dist. Collector, Medak, Lr.No.714/2013/A5-Pts.,
2. From the CPR&RE, Lr.No.3343/CPR&RE/D3/2012, dt.25.03.2013.