Government accorded administrative approval for an amount of Rs.30.00 Lakhs (Rupees Thirty lakhs only) for construction / extension of edgah at Gadwal Town in Mahabubnagar District and the District Collector, Mahabubnagar District is requested to furnish detailed estimate for the said works to the Government.
The District Collector, Mahabubnagar District has forwarded the detailed estimates furnished by the EE PR-1, Gadwal and requested the Government to release the amount of Rs.30.00 lakhs for construction / extension of Edgah at Gadwal Town in Mahabubnagar District.
Government in Finance (Expr., Social Welfare, Minorities Welfare) Department has issued BRO(Budget Release Order) for an amount of Rs.30.00 Lakhs (Rupees Thirty lakhs only) under the Plan funds from the B.E. provision 2012-13 under the Scheme of assistant to A.P. Wakf Board towards construction of Edgah at Gadwal in Mahabubnagar District in relaxation of quarterly Regulation Orders from B.E. 2012-13 under the Head of Account – 2225-80-800-GH-11-NSP-SH (21) Assistance to A.P. State Wakf Board – 310/312 Other Grant-in-aid.
4. Accordingly, Government hereby accord administrative approval for an amount of Rs.30.00 Lakhs (Rupees Thirty lakhs only) for construction / extension of edgah at Gadwal Town in Mahabubnagar District.
5. The Chief Executive Officer, A.P. State Wakf Board, Hyderabad is directed to draw and disburse the above sanctioned amount from the Head of account mentioned at para 3 above to the Collector and District Magistrate, Mahabubnagar.
6. The District Collector, Mahabubnagar shall take necessary action to release the amount to the Mandal Parishad Development Officer / Municipal Commissioner concerned, who in turn will release the same to the Construction Committee of the Institutions. The Construction Committee shall be constituted, if it is not constituted already and shall complete the work for which the Grant-in-aid has been sanctioned within a period of three months from the date of receipt of the grant.
7. The amount shall be released by Mandal Parishad Development Officer/ Municipal Commissioner after verifying and ensuring that the Wakf Institution to be constructed is unobjectionable, i.e., not encroaching on road margins or other such objectionable area causing obstruction hazard to public safety etc.
8. The District Revenue Officer/District Wakf Officer/District Minorities Welfare Officer/Mandal Parishad Development Officer and Municipal Commissioner concerned shall ensure the work is started quickly and completed within one year from the date of issue of Cheque and submission of Utilization Certificates to the Chief Executive Officer, A.P. State Wakf Board under intimation to District Revenue Officer / District Wakf Office and Government within three months after completion of work.
9. The Chief Executive Officer, A.P. State Wakf Board, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly and report compliance.
G.O.Rt.No. 307 Dated:03-11-2012 Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.91, Minorities Welfare (Wakf-III) Department, Dt: 30-03-2012.
2. From the Collector and District Magistrate, Mahabubnagar, D.O.Lr.No.A/44/2012, Dt: 28-08-2012
3. G.O.Rt.No.4184, Finance (Expr., Sw) Department, Dt:29-10-2012