Whereas, an inquiry under Rule-20 of A.P. Civil Services (CC&A) Rules,
1991 is being held against Sri A.V.V.Bhadra Rao, the then Municipal
Commissioner for failure to perform the functions as Presiding Officer in the Elections to Mahabubnagar District Local Authorities Constituency.
2. And whereas it is considered that an Inquiring Authority should be appointed to inquire into the charges framed against the above Charged Officer.
3. Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-rule(2) of Rule-20 of the said rules, the disciplinary authority hereby appoints Smt P.Nagaveni, Joint Director , Office of the Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad as Inquiring Authority to inquire into the charges framed against the Charged Officer mentioned at para(1) above.
4. The Inquiring Authority shall submit her report within three months time to Government.
5. The Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Hyderabad shall provide the required material such as articles of charges, explanation of Charged Officer etc., to the Inquiring Authority.
Now, therefore, the disciplinary authority, in exercise of powers conferred by sub-rule (5) of Rule 20 of the A.P. Civil Services (CC&A) Rules, 1991,hereby appoint Sri N.Amaraiah, Municipal Commissioner, Mahabubnagar as Presenting Officer.
5. The Presenting Officer shall present the case on behalf of Disciplinary Authority before the Inquiry Authority and provide the required material such as articles of charges, explanation of Charged Officer etc. to the Inquiry Authority immediately.
G.O.Rt.No. 319 Date:22-02-2014
1. From the CDMA Lr.Roc.No.8113/2007-C3-1, dt:29.05.2007.
2. G.O.Rt.No.732, MA&UD(L1) Dept., dt.07.06.2007
3. From the CDMA Lr.Roc.No.8113/2007/C3, dt:31.01.2014.
4. G.O.Rt.No.318, MA&UD(L1) Dept., dt.22.02.2014