Applications are invited from eligible SC and ST candidates from 16-5-2013 to 31-5-2013 for 9 Junior Assistants/ 1 Typists and 2 Asst. Librarian Grade-III in A.P Ministerial Services, for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies of SC & STs.
Apply online by visiting http://mbnrdist.cgg.gov.in
i) Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent Examination.
ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Lower & Higher Grade in Telugu & English in Government standard Key Board. Asst. Librarians (Grade-Ill) i Must have passed intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination and
iii) Must possess a certificate in library Science issued by any university established or incorporated by or under a central act or institution recognized by the state Government.
Note : If candidate with higher grade qualification in Typewriting are not available, candidates in lower grade qualification will be considered for appointment as Typist.
AGE: The applicant should have completed (18) years of age as on 01.07.2013 and should not have completed (44) years of age as on the said date.
Regular State Govt. Employees shall be allowed to deduct from their age, the length of regular services under the State Govt. up to a maximum of FIVE years for the purpose of computing the maximum age limit subject to he limitations prescribed by the rules. (ii) Retrenched temporary employees of the Census Dept, who have rendered at least SIX months temporary service are allowed to deduct THREE years from their age. (Hi) The maximum age limit shall be relaxed in the case of Widows, Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not married, subject to he condition that after such relaxation in any case the age of the candidates in respect of the age limit shall not exceed 45 years in he case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
N.B: The Tahsildars (Mandal Revenue Officers) are competent authorities to issue certificates regarding status of the candidates in this matter.
4. SCALE OF PAY: 8440-240-8680-260-9460-280-10300-300-11200-330-12190-360- 3270-390-14440-420-15700-450-17050-49048520-530-20110- 570-21820-610-23650-650-24950
5. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations i.e. Intermediate or its equivalent examination only.
6. The rule of reservation (General Rule 22) is applicable. 7 33 113 of posts in each category of SCs & STs quota are reserved to be filled by Women in the respective categories. In the matter of direct recruitment to posts, which are reserved exclusively for being filled by women, they shall be filled by women only. 8. Approximate number of vacancies in each category of posts in the district is given below. The vacancies given are subject to decrease or increase according to circumstances. Vacancies of Group-1V Services in the District (As on 31.12.2011) A.P. Ministerial Services
9. Selection of an applicant by the competent authority carries with it no guarantee of actual appointment.
1. Format of application will be available at http://mbnrdist.cg,e.gov.in
2. At the time of filing of application on Web Rs.100=00 (Rupees Hundred only) towards processing fee should be paid
3. Filing of applications from 16-5-2013. 10AM to 31-5-2013. 5PM through online only
4. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification and confirmed accordingly.
5. The applications received only in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Dist. Collector will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
6. Applicants must compulsorily upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through JPG format.
7. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website 8. IMPORTANT: Hand written [typed / Photostat copies / printed application form will not be entertained.
9. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required, on the day of verification date itself for verification.
Sl. No Name of the Category / Post Approx No. of vacancies Details of vacancies SCs STs General Women General Women Junior Assistants 0 3 1 5 2 Typists 1 1 0 0 Asst. Librarians (Grade-III) 2 1 0 0 Total: 12 1 5 1 5