Government have restore the Bhadrachalam Gram Panchayat from BhadrachalamMunicipality in Khammam District and canceling the Notification constituting the Bhadrachalam Gram Panchayat as Municipality.
View Larger Map
The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment, Hyderabad, in his letter third read above has informed that as per the report of the Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Praja Parishad, Khammam the Mandal Praja Parishad, Bhadrachalam was having ten (10) Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies. Consequent on restoration of Bhadrachalam Gram Panchayat from BhadrachalamMunicipality, the number of MPTCs. will increase from 10 to 22. Therefore, he has requested the Government to reconstitute Bhadrachalam Mandal Praja Parishad.
1) G.O.Ms.No.109, P.R& R.D (Pts.IV) Dept., dated 22/03/2010.
2) G.O.Ms.No.135, M.A&U.D (Elec.I) Dept., dated 22/03/2010.
3) From the CPR&RE,Hyd.Lr.No.14489/CPR&RE/C2/2011, dated 25/02/2013.
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (3) of section 148 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act No. 13 of 1994), the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby reconstitute the Bhadrachalam Mandal Praja Parishad with headquarters at Bhadrachalam in Khammam District with the following Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies.
PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT – Bhadrachalam Mandal Praja Parishad, Khammam District – Reconstitution of the Mandal Praja Parishad, Bhadrachalam by re-delimiting the residual villages of Mandal Praja Parishad, Bhadrachalam – Notification – Issued.
(1) Name of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Bhadrachalam reconstituted
(2) Headquarters of the Mandal Praja Parishad : Bhadrachalam
(3) Name of the District in which the Mandal located. : Khammam
(4) Particulars of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituencies in the Mandal : As specified in the table below.
|Sl.No.||N Name of the Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency|
|(5)||Tripura Penta Veedu|
|(11)||Bhadrachalam – I|
|(12)||Bhadrachalam – II|
|(13)||Bhadrachalam – III|
|(14)||Bhadrachalam – IV|
|(15)||Bhadrachalam – V|
|(16)||Bhadrachalam – VI|
|(17)||Bhadrachalam – VII|
|(18)||Bhadrachalam – VIII|
|(19)||Bhadrachalam – IX|
|(20)||Bhadrachalam – X|
|(21)||Bhadrachalam – XI|
|(22)||Bhadrachalam – XII|