Commissioner, Panchayat Raj & Rural Employment, Hyderabad has submitted the proposal of the District Panchayat Officer, Karimnagar for formation of Kosunurpalle Village as a new Gram Panchayat duly bifurcating from Jaina Gram Panchayat in Dharmapuri Mandal of Karimnagar District. The District Panchayat Officer, Karimnagar has informed that the existing Jaina Gram Panchayat has the following habitations:-
1) Jaina and 2) Kosunurpalle
View Larger Map
2. The District Panchayat Officer, Karimnagar has reported that the population of Kosunurpalle Village is 840, income is Rs.71,500/- and Distance between Jaina Gram Panchayat to Kosunurpalle (V) is 3 K.Ms. Even after bifurcation the boundaries of MPTC will not change. The Gram Panchayat proposed for bifurcation are existing in Non-scheduled area.
3. The Jaina Gram Panchayat in its Gram Sabha resolution dt.26.02.2013 has resolved to bifurcate the Kosunurpalle Village from Gram Panchayat Jaina and constitute the area as new Gram Panchayat namely Kosunurpalle.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter and keeping in view of the resolution of the Jaina Gram Sabha, report of the District Panchayat Officer, Karimnagar and the remarks of the Commissioner, PR&RE, Hyderabad, have decided for bifurcation of Kosunurpalle village from the Gram Panchayat Jaina and constitute the area as new Gram Panchayat namely Kosunurpalle in relaxation of criteria prescribed in rule 6 of the G.O.Ms.No.542, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Dept., Dt.3-12-2007 and the ban orders issued in the G.O.Rt.No.1634, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Dept., dt.12.10.2001
5. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an Extraordinary Issue of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette dated:26-03-2013.
6. The Commissioner, Printing, Stationery and Stores Purchase, Hyderabad, is requested to publish the notification and furnish (25) copies of the Andhra Pradesh Gazette to Government, immediately.
In exercise of the powers conferred under subjection (1) of section 3 read with clauses (a) and (f) of sub-section (2) of section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994 (Andhra Pradesh Act 13 of 1994) and in relaxation of the rule 6 of A.P. Gram Panchayats (Declaration of Villages) Rules,2007 issued vide G.O.Ms.No.542, PR&RD(Pts.IV)Dept., Dt.3-12-2007 and the ban orders issued in the G.O.Rt.No.1634, PR&RD (Pts.IV) Department, dt.12.10.2001, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby cancels the notification in which the Kosunurpalle Village in Karimnagar District was declared as village in order to bifurcate the said village from Jaina Gram Panchayat of Dharmapuri Mandal, and constitute the area as new Gram Panchayat namely Kosunurpalle in Karimnagar District with immediate effect.
MS 139 25/03/2013
1. From the DPO, Karimnagar, Lr.No.A5/3734/201-Pts.,dt.13.3.2013.
2. From CPR&RE., Lr.No.2618/ CPR&RE/D3/2012-4, dt.15.3.2013.