In exercise of the powers conferred under sub-section (1) of Section 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1997, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby constitute a Board of Trustees to Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Devasthanam, Dharmapuri, Karimnagar District with the following Members:
1. Sri Juvvadi N. Krishna Rao, S/o Juvvadi Ratnakar Rao,
2. Sri Allolla Muralidhar Reddy, S/o Narayana Reddy,
3. Gadipelli Sathya Narayana, S/o Gadipelli Akkapalli
4. Sri Gunishetty Ravinder, S/o Shankaraiah
5. Sri B.Ganga Ramulu,
6. Sri Suddala Rajalingu, S/o Rajaiah,
7. Sri Thoutam Rajamouli, S/o T. Chandraiah,
8. Smt. Inuganti Aruna, W/o Prem Chander Rao,
9. Sri V.Narender.
10. Sri Nambi Raghunatha Charyulu, Pradhana Archaka as Ex-Officio Member.
The above Trustees shall hold the office for a period of two (02) years with effect from the date of taking oath of office and secrecy.
The Commissioner, Endowments Department, Hyderabad, shall take necessary steps to administer the oath of office and secrecy to the persons appointed as Trustees in para (1) above and also for election of Chairman to the above Board Trustees as per the provisions of the Section 20 of the Andhra Pradesh Charitable and Hindu Religious Institutions and Endowments Act, 1987 and Rules made there under.
From the Commissioner, Endowments, Hyd Lr in Rc.No.C4/11167/2012, dt:12.04.2012.