Government is committed to ensure welfare and happiness of its people, development of its Villages and Towns/Cities. Prime objective being to ensure higher economic growth for creating jobs and opportunities and fruits of development reach last person and last mile. On completion of 1500 days in office by 15th July, it is time to review the achievements made during last 4 years, plan for future through a bottoms-up process of Panchayat/Ward level planning towards realization of state level Vision – 2029 of becoming:
One among the best 3 states by 2022 The best State in the Country by 2029 and To become a global destination by 2050.
2. To achieve the above mentioned goals, participation of people in the governance and realization of schemes/Programmes being implemented by the Government is indispensable. Therefore, Government have considered to conduct cultural programmes from Village level to District level in connection with Gramadarsini Programme at village / ward level to be held from August to December, 2018.
3. The Chief Executive officer, Andhra Pradesh State Creativity and Culture Commission, A.P., Vijayawada has requested the Government vide the reference 2nd cited to accord administrative sanction for Rs.7,43,04,000/-(Rupees Seven Crores Forty Three Lakhs and Four Thousand only) and for conduct of Cultural Programmes from Village level to District level in connection with Grama Darshini Programme from August to December, 2018.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord administrative sanction for an amount of Rs. 7,43,04,000/- (Rupees Seven Crores Forty Three Lakhs and Four Thousand only) for conduct of Cultural Programmes from Village level to District level in connection with Grama Darshini Programme from August to December, 2018 . The expenditure shall be debited to the following head of account in the BE.2018-19:
“2205 – Art and Culture – MH – 102 Promotion of Art & Culture – S.H – 06 Culture Commission – 310 – Grant- in-Aid – 312 – Other Grant- in- Aid.
5. Guidelines for conduct of Cultural Programmes from Village level to District level in connection with Grama Darshini Programme from August to December, 2018 are as follows:
a. The Culture Department will organize Mandal / District / State Level Cultural events in identified discipline during the Gramadarsini Programme from this month onwards till the commencement of Janma Bhoomi Programme.
b. The State level programmes shall be organized by Cultural Department at a date to be fixed by the Government.
c. The Mandal and District Level programmes shall be organized by the Cultural Department with the support of District Administration.
d. A Cultural Team will be prepared by the Culture Department and deployed in each Mandal/Municipality along with the Mandal Level /Municipality Level Nodal Team to perform cultural events two days in a week i.e. on every Thursday & Friday.
e. The CEO, APSCCC, Vijayawada has submitted that the Nodal Officer appointed by the District Collector for the particular Mandal /Municipal body shall coordinate with the Cultural Team and ensure conduct of cultural performances during the Gramadarsini visits of that particular Mandal / Municipal (Ward) team.
f. The Cultural Programmes shall be held in the disciplines to be decided by the Director, Culture in both Classical and Folk Art forms.
g. The Cultural Programmes should also have messages of Social Empowerment and developmental Schemes. The Masters trainers related to these Cultural Programmes shall be trained by the Director, Culture and send to the districts for training the teams on 18th and 19th of August.
h. The Director, Culture shall release the funds to the Chairman, District Tourism Promotion Council / Collector for proper conduct of the cultural events.
i. The payments to the artists as fixed by the government shall be released to the District Tourism Promotion Council and the Collector as Chairman of the District Tourism Promotion Council will make arrangements for payment on a periodical basis as per the release by the Culture Department. Remuneration for each team per day is Rs.3,000/- (Three Thousand Rupees) The District level cultural events shall be organized by the Director, Culture with the help of district administration on a date which shall be communicated.
j. Competitions in various cultural activities will also be organized at village /Mandal / district level during the Gramadharsini and state level competitions will be conducted during Dessara Festival. The Guidelines for which will be intimated separately.
6. District Collector shall issue necessary directions to the Joint Collector-II to act as Supervisory Officer for coordinating the Cultural Events with the Mandal / Municipality Level Nodal Officers. The other responsibilities for the District Collectors /Jt.Collectors/DTOs/DPROs with regard to the above programme are as follows:
• Organizing the Dist. Level training programme for Mandal Level /Municipality Level teams on 18th and 19th with assistance from DPRO & DTO for which Rupees One Lakh is sanctioned for each District.
• Attach the Mandal /Municipality Level culture teams to the concerned Mandal Level /Municipality Level Gramadarsini Nodal Officers.
• To arrange for the stay / food and transportation of the teams during their visits to the Village / Municipal Wards for cultural programme as per Gramadarsini Schedule.
• To arrange the cultural events organized and send report to the Director, Culture on the periodical basis.
• The Joint Collector-II shall be in touch with the Director, Culture for any direction or assistance required in this respect.
• District Tourism Officers and DPRO’s concerned shall assist the Joint Collector-II in organizing the cultural programmes during Gramadarsini Schedule. They should also play important role in conducting the Workshop to train the teams.
7. The Chief Executive Officer, A.P. State Creativity and Culture Commission, Vijayawada and all the District Collectors shall take necessary action in the matter.
YAT&C(C&C) Department – Conduct of Cultural Programmes from Village level to District level in connection with Gramadarsini Programme from August to December, 2018 – Issue of Guidelines- Administrative sanction for an amount of Rs.7,43,04,000/- – Accorded – Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 44 Dated: 28-08-2018 Read the following:
- O. Rt. No. 317, YAT&C (C&C) Dept., dt. 09.08.2018.
From the Chief Executive officer, Andhra Pradesh State Creativity and Culture Commission, A.P., Vijayawada, e.file.No.DLC-12021/32/2018-DIR-DCL, dt:16.08.2018