Ban on transfer of Telangana employees from 16 June 2018 orders were issued relaxing the ban on transfers for the period from 25thMay, 2018 to 15thJune, 2018 subject to certain conditions stipulated therein.
2. Government hereby order a ban on all transfers with effect from 16.06.2018 except in respect of the following cases.
I. Posting orders to the employees on account of promotion shall be issued to the clear existing vacancies without shifting any other employees.
II. Posting orders to the employees due to disbandment of posts, reversions, repatriations, deputations (on Foreign Service only), disciplinary proceedings shall be issued in clear existing vacancies without shifting other employees.
III. Posting orders to the employees on return from long leave of more than six months shall be issued in clear existing vacancies without shifting other employees. The vacancy arising out of leave up to a period of six (6) months (i.e., the maximum period of Earned Leave that can be availed by a Government Employee at a time as per G.O.Ms.No.153, Finance (FR.I) Department, dt.04-05-2010) shall not be filled in by transfer.
3. The appointing authority is competent to issue posting orders in respect of the cases referred at Para 2 above, without reference to Finance Department.
4. It is further ordered that no relaxation proposals shall be entertained by any department for a period of six months commencing from 16-06-2018. Thereafter, for any relaxation of ban, the Administrative Department in Secretariat shall obtain orders in circulation to the Hon’ble Chief Minister through Secretary Finance, Chief Secretary, Minister concerned and Finance Minister.
5. In respect of the existing vacanciesto be filled for administrative efficiency, the sameshall be filled with persons who have completed one year of active service at their present station, duly submitting proper justification of the proposal for obtaining the concurrence of Finance Department.
6. It is further ordered that the orders issued vide G.O.Ms.No.23 Finance (W&M) Department, dt.23.01.2008, G.O.Ms.No.7 Finance(DCM-III) Department, dt.24.01.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.182, General Administration (SPF-MC) Department, dt.21.05.2016 shall continue to be in force until further orders. The administrative department concerned in the Secretariat shall obtain concurrence of Finance Department in all cases proposed to be considered under these G.Os.
7. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Telangana State, Hyderabad/Pay and Accounts Officer,Hyderabad/Director of Works &Accounts, Telangana State,Hyderabad shall not admit the pay bills of the employees whose transfers are considered in deviation of the above orders.
8. All the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments shall follow the above orders scrupulously.
Transfers and postings of employees – Lifting of ban on transfers – Extension of one week i.e., till
23.6.2018 in respect of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department – Orders – Issued.
Finance (HRM.I) Department, have issued orders lifting of ban on transfers of Government employees duly fixing the schedule of transfers for the period from 25.05.2018 to 15.06.2018.
Consequent on issue of the orders read above, action has been initiated by Health Medical & Family Welfare Department calling for applications, declare vacancies etc., However, in view of monsoon and the resultant Health related exigencies, issue of orders could not be completed as per the above schedule.
After careful consideration of the matter, Government, in relaxation of the orders issued in the G.O. 1st read above, hereby issue orders for extension of one more week i.e., till 23.06.2018 for Health, Medical & Family
Welfare Department to effect transfers.
This order is issued with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O. No.3623-C/365/A1/HRM-I/18, dated:18.6.2018.