Apply online for 465 DEGREE COLLEGE LECTURERS Posts in Telangana Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Board’s WEBSITE (www.treirb.telangana.gov.in) to the post of Degree College Lecturers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt:14.08.2018.
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt: 13.09.2018.
iii. Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website.
iv. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
All the question papers (Paper-I & II) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper-I is common for all subjects).
Paper-I and II are Objective type. The Board reserves the right to conduct the Examinations in OFFLINE OMR mode.
The candidates who possess requisite qualifications may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
|Name of the Post||Name of the Society||No. of Vacancies||Age as on
01/07/2018 Min. Max.
|Scale of Pay Rs.|
|Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||227||18-44*||40,270-
|Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (Women).||238||40,270-
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., Community and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto as specified in the relevant Bye Laws/ Service Regulations, indented by the Residential Educational Institutions Societies as on the Date of Notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Degree College Lecturer in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational
i) Good academic record in Post Graduation in the relevant subject (as shown in Table-I) with a minimum of 55% marks of an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter Grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/ Universities of the State.
iii) If a candidate possesses Ph.D., or equivalent is exempted from passing National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the PSC/ Universities of the State.
|2||Degree College Lecturer in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational
1. In case of candidates belonging to
SC/ST/Differently abled category, the Minimum % of marks shall be 50% (instead of 55%)
2. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50%) to the Ph.D. Degree holder who passed Master Degree prior to 19-09-1991.
Table-I SUBJECTS FOR THE POST OF DEGREE COLLEGE LECRURERS Subjects in PG / Graduation
- English: M.A. English or its equivalent Degree
- Telugu: M.A. Telugu or its equivalent Degree
- Maths: M.Sc., Mathematics or its equivalent Degree
- Physics: M.Sc Physics or its equivalent Degree
- Chemistry: M.Sc Chemistry or its equivalent Degree
- Statistics: M.Sc Statistics or its equivalent Degree
- Computer Science: Msc.Computer Science/ MCA or its equivalent Degree
- Botany: M.Sc., Botany or its equivalent Degree
- Zoology: M.Sc. Zoology or its equivalent Degree
- Micro-Biology: M.Sc. Micro-Biology or its equivalent Degree
- Electronics: M.Sc. Physics(with Electronics specialization) or its equivalent Degree
- History: M.A. History or its equivalent Degree
- Economics: M.A. Economics or its equivalent Degree
- Political Science: M.A. Political Science or its equivalent Degree
- Commerce: M.Com or its equivalent Degree
- Business Administration: MBA or its equivalent Degree
- AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on
01/07/2018(Rule- 12(1) (a) (v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329, GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264, GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016, and G.O.Ms.No.190, GA (Ser.A) Dept:, dt;08.08.2017 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.