Apathbandhu Scheme – Release of funds for an amount of Rs.7.56 crores (Rs. Seven Crores Fifty Six Lakhs Only) to the District Collectors in the State Government have released an amount of Rs. 5.46 crores to settle 1092 Apathabandhu cases pertaining to policy year 2014 to 2017.
Government have released an amount of Rs.22 Lakhs to settle 44 pending Apathabandhu cases pertaining to policy year 2013-2014.
District Collectors were requested to furnish pending Apathabandhu proposals pertaining to the policy year 20162017. In response to Govt., Memo dated: 20.11.2017 the District collectors have furnished the pending apathbandhu proposals for 2007 to 2016.
Government have decided to continue the Apathbandhu Scheme for the policy year 2016-2017.
Finance (EBS.VII) Dept., have issued Budget Release Orders for an amount of Rs.7.56 crores (Rs. Seven Crores Fifty Six Lakhs Only) Scheme from the BE provision 2018-19 in relaxation of treasury control and quarterly regulation orders towards meeting the expenditure to settle pending eligible Apathbandhu Cases for 2007-2008 to 2016-2017 respectively.
After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby release an amount of Rs.7.56 crores (Rs. Seven Crores Fifty Six Lakhs Only) to all the District Collectors in the State as shown below towards meeting the expenditure to settle Apathbandhu eligible Cases pertaining financial year 2007-2008 to 2016-2017 for payment of Rs.50,000/- for each death as ex-gratia as per Apathbandhu Scheme guidelines.
|S.No.||Name of District|| Amount
(Rs. in crores)
Name of District
(Rs. in crores)
|29||Warangal – Urban||0.110|
|30||Warangal – Rural||0.035|
The expenditure accorded in para (6) above shall be debited to the following Head of Account:-
2235 – Social Security and Welfare
60 – Other Social Security and Welfare Programmes
MH – 200 – Other Programmes
GH – 25 – State Sector Schemes
SH – 20 – Assistance to Below Poverty Line families under Accident Insurance Scheme (Apathbandhu) 310 – Grants – in – aid 312 – Other Grants – in – aid.
- All the District Collectors in the State are authorized to draw the amount sanctioned in para (6) above and arrange for disbursement of the same to the BPL families, in case of accidental death in the family through transfer to bank account of the concerned by way of RTGS/ EFT (Real Time Gross Settlement/ Electronic Funds Transfer) and utilize the funds for the purpose for which it is sanctioned, as per Apathbandhu Scheme guidelines.
- The District Collectors in the State are directed to furnish the distribution particulars to the Government as well as the Director of State Audit, Hyderabad urgently.
- The District Collectors in the State are also directed to furnish the Consolidated Utilization Certificates for the amounts sanctioned now duly verified by the State Audit Authorities. The District Collectors in the State shall remit the unspent balances, if any, forthwith to Government Account.
Implementation of Apathbandhu Scheme – Release of funds for an amount of Rs.7.56 crores (Rs. Seven Crores Fifty Six Lakhs Only) to the District Collectors in the State – Orders – Issued.
REVENUE (DISASTER MANAGEMENT-I) DEPARTMENT G.O.Rt.No. 31 Dated: 10-05-2018 Read the following:-
Ref:-1. G.O.Rt.No.35, Revenue (DM) Dept., dt:08.06.2017.
2. G.O.Rt.No.72, Revenue (DM) Dept., dt:15.12.2017.
3. Memo.No.1996/DM.I/A2/2017,Revenue(DM)Dept., dt:20.11.2017
4. G.O.Ms.No.01, Revenue (DM) Dept., dt:30.03.2017.
5. G.O.Rt.No.462, Finance (EBS.VII) Dept., dt:05.05.2018