In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad in the reference 3rd read above, after careful examination of the matter, Government hereby accord permission to the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad to engage the services of (16781) (Sixteen Thousand, Seven Hundred and Eighty One) Vidya Volunteers i.e., 15,473 Vidya Volunteers against Regular, Vacant and Leave Vacancies and 1308 Vidya Volunteers required for Teaching Telugu Language in all the Local / Government Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools in ‘other than’ Telugu Medium Schools and English Medium Schools, from the month of June, 2018, for the Academic Year, 2018-19, with an Honorarium of Rs.12,000/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month, only upto the time newly recruited regular teachers join duty.
2) The Commissioner and Director of School Education is requested to follow the same Guidelines as enclosed to the G.O. first read above, scrupulously, in engaging the services of the Vidya Volunteers for the Academic Year, 2018-19.
3) The Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
4) This Order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (EBS.IV) Department vide their U.O.No.2628/74/A1/EBS.IV/SE/2018, dt.31.05.2018.
School Education – Engaging the services of (16781) Vidya Volunteers through School Management Committees (SMCs) with an Honorarium of Rs.12,000/- per month in the Academic Year, 2018-19 – Permission Accorded – Orders – Issued.
SCHOOL EDUCATION (Prog.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Rt.No. 48 Dated: 02-06-2018. Read the following:-
1).G.O.Rt.No.97, SE (Prog.I) Dept, dt.29.06.2016.
2) G.O.Rt.No.86, SE (Prog.I) Dept, dt.25.05.2017.
3) From the C&DSE, Telangana, Hyd, Lr.Rc.No.44/PS-2-1/2017-2, dt.21.05.2018.