TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD NOTIFICATION NO. 20/2015, Dt. 30/12/2015
GROUP-II SERVICES (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) PARA – I:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of GROUP – II SERVICES in the State of Telangana.
Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 31/12/2015
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 09/02/2016
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
The Written Examination is likely to be held on 24/04/2016 F.N. & A.N. and Dt. 25/04/2016 F.N & A.N. The Examination will be OMR based of objective type.
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., Community / Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies in the Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
4) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.Note:- For Pc. No. 03 (Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service):- Preference shall be given to persons, who in addition of the above qualification, possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualifications.
Physical Requirements for For Pc. No. 5
Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height.
Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms;
Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to STs. where the required quota cannot be fully utilised for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite height, it may be relaxed by 5 Cms. So that it shall not be less than 160 Cms;
Provided the members of Ministerial Service working in Prohibition & Excise Department, Drivers and Attenders shall possess a minimum height of 163 Cms., if otherwise eligible.
- Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height.
- Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
Visual Standards for Post Code No. 5.
All candidates, including Women for Direct Recruitment must be certified by an Opthalmic Surgeon (of the rank of Civil Surgeon in Govt., Service) to possess the following Visual Standards.
|(a) (i)||Right Eye||Near Vision||0.5 (Snellen)|
|(ii)||Left Eye||Near Vision||0.5 (Snellen)|
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lids of either eye, knock knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, varicose veins, hammer-toes, fractured limbs or decayed teeth shall be deemed to be disqualification.
Note:- For Pc. No. 5:-The applicants should satisfy a competent Medical Board as to their fitness, Physical Requirements, Vision etc., as provided for in the Rules at the appropriate stage of the recruitment process.
5) AGE: The Candidates should possess the minimum and maximum age as prescribed for each post at Para-I above as on 01/07/2015. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years (Except Pc. No. 5).
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
After provision of the relaxation of Age in Col. No. 3 of table above; the age shall not exceed the maximum age prescribed for the post for the candidates at Sl. No. 3 & 4.
The age relaxations for Ex-Servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed Forces otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
6) (a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
PARA-II: CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
- The Written Examination will be held at the following centres:
Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda.
- The Commission reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
PARA-III: HOW TO APPLY:
- HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
PARA- IV GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
- All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
- Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
- These Recruitments are entrusted to TSPSC alongwith Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms. No. 108 Finance (HRM.I) Department, Dt. 27/07/2015.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications ii). Date of Birth Certificate
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Declaration by the Unemployed
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vi). Community Certificate.
vii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, wherever applicable. viii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
ix). a) Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
PARA-V:- IMPORTANT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified before the examination only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997.
- Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O.Ms.No. 113 Health, Housing and Municipal Administration Dept., Dt. 10/12/1959, G.O.Ms.No. 81, Revenue(CT-1)Department, Dt.03/02/1990 read with G.O. Ms. No. 204 Revenue (CT-I) Dept., Dt. 10/03/2010, G.O. Ms. No. 372 Revenue(U) Dept., Dt. 24/02/1983, G.O. Ms. No. 394, PR&RD (Mandal.II) Dept., Dt. 30/12/2004 read with G.O. Ms. No. 253, PR&RD (E.VII) Dept., Dt. 29/08/2012, G.O. Ms. No. 950, Revenue (Excise-I) Dept., Dt. 28/11/1998 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.
- Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules in force.
- Constitutional Provisions:- The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
- Zonal/ Local /Multi Zonal:- The Zonal and Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) and for Multi Zonal Posts as per G.O.P. No. 729, GA(SPF-A) Dept., Dt. 1/11/1975 read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07/03/2002 and other orders issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014.
- Employed:- The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, as the case may be and required to submit the “No objection” from the concerned Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to do so.
- Penal Action:– The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.
- Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014, G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt. 11/03/2015) and orders and instructions issued by the Government from time to time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule – 2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. Reservation and Fee exemption are applicable to SC’s, ST’s BC’s, Women, Persons with Disability (PWD) and unemployed OC candidates belonging to Telangana State.
- Reservation:- (i)The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22
- of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable.
- Reservation to Disabled persons is applicable to Pc. No. 01 and 04. However, for Pc. No. 02 & 03 restricted to HH and OH as per Departmental Special Rules. For Pc. No. 05 the reservation to Disabled persons is not applicable. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government.
- The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules / Special rules.
- Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628-2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
- Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
PARA-VI: RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES: Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) (OR) Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required.
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:- In terms of Para-(7) of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975). “LOCAL CANDIDATE” means a candidate for direct recruitment to any post in relation to that Local areas where he/she has studied in Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive academic years prior to and including the year in which he/she appeared for S.S.C or its equivalent examination. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational institution and obtained SSC or its equivalent qualification or Open School, Private Study basis, he/she has to produce residential certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
In case any Candidate who does not fall within the scope of above then, if he/she has studied for a period of not less than seven years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied SSC or its equivalent qualification, he/she will be regarded as local candidate on the basis of the maximum period out of the said period of seven years and where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas or equal such local area where he/she has studied last in such equal periods will be taken for determining the local candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any Educational Institution(s) and obtained private study the place of residence during the above period will be taken into consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7-year period. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be obtained from an officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar or Deputy Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal.
If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four/seven years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be separate certificates from the Tahsildar exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas
Residence Certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution upto S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired Degree from Open Universities without studying SSC / Matriculation or equivalent in Educational Institutions, have to submit Residence Certificate only. Educational institutions means a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority.
- Each of the following Zones comprises the Districts mentioned against each Zone.
The following are the Present Zones in the Telangana State:
- Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM)
VI Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. (HYD, RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG)
For Post Code No. 01: The posts are organized in Multi-zone (Zone – V & VI) as detailed below in the Telangana State:
Multi Zone-II (Zone – V & VI): Adilabad(ADB), Karimnagar(KRMN), Warangal(WGL), Khammam(KMM), Nizamabad(NZB), Mahaboobnagar(MBNR), Medak(MDK), Nalgonda(NLG), Rangareddy(RRD) and Hyderabad(HYD).
PARA-VII: SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:- The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been shown in ANNEXURE-III.
PARA-VIII: PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES VIZ.,
OMR Based Examination (Objective Type). and
Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE OMR EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW MARKS PUT TOGETHER.
Only those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in General.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of application regarding their eligibility is correct in all respects. Any candidate furnishing in-correct information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred for five years from appearing for any of the examinations conducted by the commission, and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment.
The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the State Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Recruitment.
The Commission is vested with the constitutional duty of conducting recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by anyone causing or likely to cause breach of this constitutional duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practices followed and ensured by the Commission will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means as ground for debarment and penal consequences as per law and rules and as may be decided by the Commission.
Any candidate is or has been found impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature for selection or obtaining support of candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be debarred permanently from any exam or selection held by the Service Commission’s in the country.
PARA-X:- Please read the following Annexures appended to the Notification before filling the application form.
- Breakup of Vacancies
- Payment gateway
- Scheme and Syllabus
- Instruction to the Candidates
- List of Communities
PARA-XI: COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL:
The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.