Applications are invited for 510 Sub Inspector of Police Jobs in Telangana State through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (www.tslprb.in) at 8.00 am from 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 (Midnight) for recruitment to the following posts. The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held on 17-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
Instructions to Candidates for filling the Online Application Form
- Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided in the official website tslprb.in which will help you in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates.
- Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg format. The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
- Candidates should not submit more than one application form.
- Post Codes are from 11 to 14 & 16 to 17. Preferences / Options once exercised are final and cannot be changed later. Candidates are advised to fill up all the preferences with respect to posts / Zones. His / Her candidature will not be considered for the posts / zones which are left blank / unfilled.
- Registration Fee for the Candidate belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.500/-, SC /ST: Rs.250/-.
- The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the candidate in any of the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the candidate will be able to fill his/her application form online.
- Candidates can use the “Apply Online” in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online.
- False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in disqualification and liable for prosecution.
- Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
- After successful completion of Online Application the candidate will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check SPAM folder of your email account if you have not received it in INBOX).
- Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on “I AGREE”.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying. Mere issuance of Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. The TSLPRB will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents.
- FEE STRUCTURE:
- Payment of Fee – The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.