The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the
Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of
recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
PARA- IV GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the
candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
7. This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC alongwith Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms. No. 108 Finance (HRM.I) Department, Dt. 27/07/2015 and G.O. Ms. No. 92 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 23/07/2016.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications
ii). Date of Birth Certificate
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Declaration by the Unemployed
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vi). Community Certificate.
vii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per
viii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent
Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
ix). a) Medical Certificate for the Blind
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
PARA-V:- IMPORTANT LEGAL PROVISIONS GOVERNING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
1. Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified before the examination only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997.
2. Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O.Ms.No. 113 Health, Housing and Municipal Administration Dept., Dt. 10/12/1959, G.O.Ms.No. 81, Revenue(CT-1)Department, Dt.03/02/1990 read with G.O. Ms. No. 204 Revenue (CT-I) Dept., Dt. 10/03/2010, G.O. Ms. No. 372 Revenue(U) Dept., Dt. 24/02/1983, G.O. Ms. No. 394, PR&RD (Mandal.II) Dept., Dt. 30/12/2004 read with G.O. Ms. No. 253, PR&RD (E.VII) Dept., Dt. 29/08/2012, G.O. Ms. No. 950, Revenue (Excise-I) Dept., Dt. 28/11/1998, G.O. Ms. No. 990 Revenue (Ser.111) Department, Dt. 24/09/1992 read with G.O. Ms. No. 117 Revenue (Ser.II) Department, Dt. 22/07/2015, G.O. Ms. No. 266 Food & Agriculture (Co-op.II), Dt. 18/04/1990 read with G.O. Ms. No. 274 Agriculture and Cooperation (Coop.II) Department, Dt. 30/10/2004, G.O. Ms. No. 262 Revenue (Endowments-I) Department, Dt. 20/05/2002, G.O. Ms. No. 14 LE&T (Lab-IV) Department, Dt. 26/11/1994 read with G.O. Ms No. 14 LE&T (Lab-IV) Department, Dt. 09/05/1996, G.O. Ms. No. 17 Industries & Commerce (HL) Department, Dt.
06/02/1995 read with G.O. Ms. No. 25 Industries & Commerce (TEX) Department, Dt. 13/04/2015, G.O. Ms No. 455 General Administration (Ser.B) Department, Dt. 31/10/1997 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.
3. Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in
case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General
and Special Rules in force.
4. Constitutional Provisions:- The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed
or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
5. Zonal/ Local /Multi Zonal:- The Zonal and Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) and for Multi Zonal Posts as per G.O.P. No. 729, GA(SPF-A) Dept., Dt. 1/11/1975 read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07/03/2002 and other orders issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014.
6. Employed:- The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, as the case may be and required to submit the “No objection” from the concerned Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to
7. Penal Action:- The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.
8. Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014, G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt. 11/03/2015) and orders and instructions issued by the Government from
time to time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule – 2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. Reservation and Fee exemption are applicable to SC’s, ST’s BC’s, Women, Persons with Disability (PWD) and fee
exemption to unemployed OC candidates belonging to Telangana State.
(i)The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable.
(ii) Reservation to Disabled persons is applicable for Pc. No. 01, 04, 06, 07 and
11to13. However, for Pc. No. 02 & 03 restricted to HH and OH as per Departmental Special Rules. For Pc. No. 05, 08, 09 and 10 the reservation to Disabled persons is not applicable. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt,
the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government.
(iii) The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules / Special rules.
(iv) Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628- 2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
10. Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory
Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
PARA-VI: RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES: Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or
SSC) (OR) Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required.
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:- In terms of Para-(7) of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975). “LOCAL CANDIDATE” means a candidate for direct recruitment to any post in relation to that Local areas where he/she has studied in Educational Institution(s) for not less than four consecutive
academic years prior to and including the year in which he/she appeared for S.S.C or its equivalent examination. If however, he/she has not studied in any educational institution and obtained SSC or its equivalent qualification or Open School, Private Study basis, he/she has to produce residential certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
i) In case any Candidate who does not fall within the scope of above then, if he/she has studied for a period of not less than seven years prior to and inclusive of the year in which he/she has studied SSC or its equivalent qualification, he/she will be regarded as local candidate on the basis of the maximum period out of the said
period of seven years and where the period of his/her study in two or more local areas or equal such local area where he/she has studied last in such equal periods will be taken for determining the local candidature. Similarly, if he/she has not studied during the above said period in any Educational Institution(s) and obtained
private study the place of residence during the above period will be taken into consideration and local candidature determined with reference to the maximum period of residence or in the case of equal period where he/she has resided last in such equal periods.
ii) If the claim for local candidature is based on study, the candidate is required to produce a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7-year period. If, however, it is based on residence, a certificate should be obtained from an officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar or Deputy Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal.
iii) If, however, a candidate has resided in more than one Mandal during the relevant four/seven years period but within the same District or Zone as the case may be separate certificates from the Tahsildar exercising jurisdiction have to be obtained in respect of different areas.
(A) Residence Certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any educational institution upto S.S.C. or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably. The candidates, who acquired Degree from Open Universities without studying SSC / Matriculation or equivalent in Educational Institutions, have to submit Residence Certificate only. Educational institutions means a recognized institution by the Government / University / Competent Authority.
(B) Each of the following Zones comprises the Districts mentioned against each Zone. The following are the Present Zones in the Telangana State:
V Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM)
VI Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda.
(HYD, RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG) For Post Code No. 09:- Assistant Labour officer
City Cadre: City of Hyderabad consists of Hyderabad Division, Secunderabad Division of Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Secunderabad Contonment area, O.U.Campus, Fatehnagar, Bowenpally, Macha Bolarum, Malkajgiri, Uppal Khalsa, Alwal, Balanagar, Moosapet, Kukatpally Panchayat Areas and Zamistanpur and Lallaguda villages. (HYD) NB: Where City Cadre is not organized separately Candidates belonging to City Cadre
City of Hyderabad will be considered under Zone-VI
For Post Code No. 01: The posts are organized in Multi-zone (Zone – V & VI) as
detailed below in the Telangana State:
Multi Zone-II (Zone – V & VI): Adilabad(ADB), Karimnagar(KRMN), Warangal(WGL), Khammam(KMM), Nizamabad(NZB), Mahaboobnagar(MBNR), Medak(MDK), Nalgonda(NLG), Rangareddy(RRD) and Hyderabad(HYD). Post Code No. 11, 12 & 13 (ASO’S) are State Wide.
PARA-VII: SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:- The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been shown in
PARA-VIII: PROCEDURE OF SELECTION: THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS
WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES VIZ., i) OMR Based Examination (Objective Type).
ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE OMR EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW MARKS PUT TOGETHER.
1. Only those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for interview in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed
through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject
to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in General.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.