G.O.MS.No. 1. Dated: 03.01.2015 Government of Andhra Pradesh (Combined State) issued orders constituting a State Apex Body to ensure interoperability among e-Governance projects and enforce standards in implementation of e-Governance projects.
2. In view of the bifurcation of two States, ITE&C Department felt the need to have a separate Apex Committee and State Project Committee to oversee implementation of the e-Governance Projects for Telangana State.
3. Government of Telangana is implementing the State Portal and State Service Delivery Gateway under the National e-Governance Plan. The State Portal and State Service Delivery Gateway and the e-Forms Project envisages delivery of citizen services through Common Service Centers (CSCs) by leveraging the common infrastructure i.e. State Wide Area Network (SWAN) and State Data Centre (SDC). The project will enable citizens to download forms and
submit applications electronically through a common Gateway. This project will provide significant benefits to the citizens in the form of a single gateway for service delivery. The project will enable citizen to submit forms electronically online or offline through the Common Service Centers.
4. Further to the orders issued in the G.Os read above, to oversee implementation of the State Portal and State Services Delivery Gateway project and other e-Governance projects taken up under the National e-Governance
Plan (NeGP), Government of Telangana hereby constitutes an Apex Committee headed by the Chief Secretary to Government, Telangana State and a State
Project Committee. The Portal Apex Committee will consists of:
1. Chief Secretary to Government Chairman
2. Secretary, ITE&C Department Member&Convenor
3. Secretary, Finance Department Member
4. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Revenue Member
5. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Energy Member
6. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Health, Medical & Member Family Welfare
7. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Municipal Member
8. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, GAD Member
9. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Labour Member
10. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Home Member
11. Principal Secretary/ Secretary, Tourism Member
12. State Informatics Officer, NIC Member
13. Representative of C-DAC Member
14. Representative of STQC Member
15. Representative of Project Consulting Agency Member
16. Representative of Implementation Agency Member
5. The Apex Committee shall meet at least once in a month to review the progress of the project as mentioned below:-
¾ The committee would review the progress made by departments in bringing services under ‘Mee Seva’ besides internal action in terms of data base creation, migration to SDC, procurement of digital signatures, bulk signing,
training & capacity building etc. The committee would also look into the aspects of realignment of departmental applications to meet Mee Seva requirements.
¾ The committee should identify gap areas for IT penetration and Business Process Reengineering within the identified departments and suggest remedial measures through time bound programmes and projects. ¾ The committee would look into the existing IT Infrastructure available within the department & suggest bridging such gaps. ¾ The committee would evaluate the use of shared IT Infrastructure created under NeGP & its optimal usage across departments.
¾ Although the committee has many departmental heads as its members, it can also invite others, based on need and urgency.
1. Secretary, ITE&C Mission Leader
2. Joint Secretary (eGov) ITE&C Member/Convenor
3. Director, ITE&C Member
4. HOD/Representative (Revenue, Energy, Health Medical & Family Welfare, Municipal Member Administration, GAD, Labor, Home Tourism
5. Representative from DeitY, GOI
6. Internal Domain Specialist (from SeMT) Member
7. Internal Technical Representative (from SeMT) Member
8. Representative from C-DAC Member
9. Representative from NIC Member
10. Representative form STQC Member
7. The State Project Committee shall meet once in a month.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.17, of IT&C Dept., of AP Govt.(Combined State) Dtd:30.1.2004
2. G.O.Ms. no.17, of ITE&C Dept.,of AP Govt., Dtd: 26.7.2008
3. G.O.Ms.No.9, of ITE&C Dept., Govt. of AP, Dtd: 08.12.2009
4. G.O. Ms. No.4, ITE&C(Portal) Dept. of Govt. of AP(Combined State)
ORDER:In the references read above,