The Director of Social Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in his letters first and second read above, has furnished a preliminary action plan for conversion of Hostels and identified the Social Welfare Hostels to be converted/merged into existing Social Welfare Residential Schools with an additional budget of Rs.50.24 Crores. He has compiled and furnished the information on District wise, Hostel wise (Girls and Boys) Boarders to be shifted to Residential Schools and submitted proposal to Government for phase wise conversion.
2. The Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby approve the shifting plan submitted by the Director of Social Welfare for the first phase conversion of hostels into Residential Schools with a proposal to move 4362 boarders from 199 hostels in 13 Districts to 115 A.P. Social Welfare Residential Schools, and
for augmentation of facilities in 71 Residential Schools during 2015-16.
3. Regarding Perspective Plan to convert the balance Government Hostels, the services of teachers from Education Department shall be taken on deputation to Residential Schools wherever required.
4. The Director of Social Welfare and Secretary, A.P. Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society shall conduct special classes to those students, who may find it difficult to get adjusted to the new medium of teaching.
5. The Director of Social Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is directed to work out the detailed Financial Statements Residential School wise and also to place the matter before the Nodal Agency/State Council for development of SC/ST’s for meeting the additional expenditure under SCSP.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O. No.9652/179/A1/EBS.III/2015, dated.06.07.2015.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT Social Welfare Department – Conversion of Social Welfare Hostels in the State into Social Welfare Residential Schools in a phased manner – orders- Issued. SOCIAL WELFARE (EDN.1) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 45 Dated.10.07.2015 Read the following: – 1. From the DSW, AP, Hyd., Lr. Rc. No. C1/699/2015,Dated.08/04/2015. 2. From the DSW, AP, Hyd., Lr. Rc. No. C1/699/2015, dated. 02/06/2015 3. Minutes of the Review meeting on Social Welfare held by the Hon’ble CM on 15.06.2015.