Government have adapted the Andhra Pradesh Shops and Establishments Rules, 1990 to the State of Telangana.
Commissioner of Labour, Telangana, Hyderabad after careful examination of the matter hereby decided to amend the Telangana Shops and Establishments Rules, 1990 and also to notify the revised rates of the fees.
3. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in the Extraordinary Issue of the Telangana Gazette dated: 08.08.2016:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 71 of the Telangana Shops and Establishments Act, 1988, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following amendment to the Telangana Shops and Establishments Rules, 1990”
In the said rules,
(1) In Schedule I of rule 3, the words and figures under column (3) shall be substituted with the following namely:- “Rs.100, Rs.500, Rs.1000, Rs.2000, Rs.5000, Rs.10,000 and Rs.10000 + Rs.5000 for every additional 50 persons or part thereof for the number of persons exceeding 100”.
(2) In Schedule II of rules 5 and 6, the words and figures “Rs.30.00, Rs.60.00”, under column (3) shall be substituted with the words and figures “Rs.100, Rs.200” respectively.
(3) In Schedule III of rule 27,
(i) the words and figures under column (3), against the entries 1, 2, 3 shall be substituted with the words and figures “Rs.50, Rs.100, Rs.50 subject to a maximum of Rs.1000”.
(ii) the words and figures under column (3), against the entries 4 and 5 shall be substituted with the words and figures “Rs.1000, Rs.20 adhesive Court Fee label”
3. In rule 26, sub-rule (2) for clause (iii), the following shall be substituted, namely:- “(iii) Pleader’s fee which shall be within the lower limit of Rs.1,000/- and upper limit of Rs.5,000/-.”
4. For rule 27, the following shall be substituted, namely:- “27-Court-fees:- The court fees payable in respect of proceedings shall be as notified by the Government from time to time : Provided that the authority may, in consideration of the poverty of the applicant, reduce or remit this fee: Provided further that no fee shall be chargeable in respect of an application presented by an inspector”.
5. Rule 35 shall be omitted.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)