Government of Telangana State with GO MS 173 dated 12 December 2014 appoint the following Members of Telangana State Legislative Assembly as Parliamentary Secretaries in the State under Section 3 of the Telangana Parliamentary Secretaries (Appointment, Salaries, Allowances and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance, 2014.
|Sl. No.||Name of the MLA||Parliamentary Secretary in Office of the|
|1.||Shri D. Vinaya Bhaskar, MLA||Chief Minister’s Office|
|2.||Shri Jalagam Venkat Rao, MLA||Chief Minister’s Office|
|3.||Shri V. Srinivas Goud, MLA||O/o. the Deputy Chief Minister (Revenue, Relief & Rehabilitation, ULC, Stamps & Registration)|
|4.||Shri G. Kishore Kumar, MLA||O/o. the Deputy Chief Minister (Medical & Health)|
|5.||Shri V. Satish Kumar, MLA||O/o. the Minister for Education|
|6.||Smt. Kova Laxmi, MLA||O/o. the Minister for Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Development Corporation, Seeds Corporation|
The Parliament Secretaries appointed in para (1) above shall be of the rank and status of Minister of State.
The Telangana Parliamentary Secretaries (Appointment, Salaries, Allowances and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance, 2014 (Telangana Ordinance No.2 of 2014)
Pursuant to the promulgation of the Ordinance read above, the following notification shall be published in Rules Supplementary Part I, Extraordinary Issue of the Telangana Gazette:
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 5 of the Telangana Parliamentary Secretaries (Appointment, Salaries, Allowances and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance, 2014,the Chief Minister of Telangana hereby assigns the following duties and functions to the Parliamentary Secretaries appointed under the said Ordinance :-
- The Parliamentary Secretaries appointed in the Telangana State will enjoy the status of Minister of State in Telangana State;
- The Parliamentary Secretaries will assist the Chief Minister/ Minister-in-charge concerned, in planning and co-ordination of legislative and other official business in the Legislature;
- The Parliamentary Secretaries will maintain the possible liaison with the department to which they are attached, the C.M. / Minister-in-charge and Secretary and with the Members of Legislature;
- The Parliamentary Secretaries will maintain necessary liaison with the leaders of various political parties and groups represented in the Telangana Legislature subject to specific authorization by the Minister-in-charge of Legislative affairs.
- The Parliamentary Secretaries will attend to any other work as may be specifically assigned from time to time by the Chief Minister/Minister-in-charge respectively.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)