Orders were issued in the united Government of A.P accepting the recommendations of the Committee on Infrastructure facilities to be provided to the entrepreneurs by the APIIC and permitting APIIC to purchase lands from the land owners through private negotiations wherever possible and to determine the valuation of the land for the lands proposed to be acquired under private negotiation and where the land owners are not willing to negotiate, the procedure under Land Acquisition Act will be followed.
Orders were issued constituting a committee under the Chairmanship of the Joint Collector, Nalgonda and other offices to acquire lands by negotiations at the request of the Vice Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Yadagirigutta Development Authority, to develop the Yadagirigutta and its immediate environs by following guidelines and procedures of the Government in vogue.
3. The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Industrial Development Corporation (TSIIC) in the letter 3rd read above has stated that important and prestigious projects announced by the State and Central Governments require large chunks of lands for development of the projects viz., National Investment Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) in Medak District, Solar Projects at Gattu Mandal in Mahaboobnagar District, Hyderabad Green Pharma City at Mucherla in Ranga Reddy District, Aerospace (Expansion) in Adibatla , Multi-Product Industrial Park, Plastic Park etc., which involves considerable extent of Patta lands for development of the projects apart from the Government and Assigned lands, which are to be procured in time bound manner. He has further stated that on enactment of “The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act (No.30), 2013” the process of acquisition of patta land and other lands are time consuming and section 2(2) (b)(i) of the said Act seeks prior consent of at least 80 per cent of those effected families will make the land acquisition long drawn process which escalates the
projects costs and affects the project development.
4. The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC) has therefore, requested the Government to issue orders for procurement of patta/assigned lands on the lines of the orders issued in the United Government of Andhra Pradesh and orders issued in respect of Yadagirigutta Temple Development Authority, so as to expedite the process of land acquisition for development of Industrial Projects/Parks and where the lands owners are not willing to negotiate, the procedure under Land Acquisition
Act shall be followed.
5. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby constitute the Committee with the following members to expedite the process of land acquisition from the Pattadar/land owners by way of private negotiations to save delays and litigations wherever possible and to determine the valuation of the lands proposed to be acquired (Patta/Assigned) and where the lands owners are not willing to negotiate, the procedure under Land Acquisition Act shall be followed, in the interest of development of Industrial Projects/Parks and to make Industrial Land readily available for setting up of industries by
the Entrepreneurs for the rapid Industrial Development of the State.
1. Joint Collector of the concerned District – Chairman
2. Revenue Divisional Officer of the – Member respective division
3. Tahsildar concerned – Member
4. Representative of TSIIC/Head Office – Member
5. Zonal Manager, TSIIC – Member/Convener
6. The Committee shall go into the previous guidelines and procedures of the Government in vogue and take action to acquire the lands by giving a notification in the local news papers ensuring itself about the proper ownership. It should be ensured that in case of ownership disputes or any other disputes, it shall not resort to the direct purchases.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT Industries & Commerce Department – Development of Industrial Projects/Parks in the State of Telangana – Acquision of Patta/Assigned Lands surrounding Government lands through negotiations – Constitution of Committee to determine the valuation of the land and acquire by way of private negotiations – Orders –Issued. INDUSTRIES & COMMERCE (IP&INF) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 45 Date: 22- 07-2015. Read the following: 1) G.O.Ms.No.477,Ind. & Com (DSK.IP) Department, dt.21.10.1998 2) G.O.Rt.No.146. MA & UD (M2) Department, dt.17.04.2015. 3) From the VC&MD, TSIIC, Lr.No.25415/Lands/NEG-CMT/TSIIC/15, dt.01.05.2015
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)