Telangana State Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner & Director of
Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad in the letter, Government of Telangana after examination have ordered:
(a) Constituting Inter Departmental Working Group (IDWG) with the following (27) members:
1) Principal Secretary to Govt.(Agriculture) Chairman
2) Secretary, Finance. Member
3) Secretary, Panchayat raj Member
4) Secretary, Rural Development Member
5) Secretary, Energy Member
6) Secretary, WD & CW Member
7) Secretary, Irrigation Member
8) Secretary, Horticulture Member
9) Secretary, Animal Husbandry Member
10) Secretary, Fisheries. Member
11) Secretary, Sericulture Member
12) Secretary, Cooperation Member
13) Commissioner, Fisheries Member
14) Commissioner, Horticulture Member
15) Commissioner, Sericulture Member
16) Director, Fisheries Member
17) Director, Animal Husbandry. Member
18) Managing Director, APOILFED Member
19) Director, Marketing Member
20) Managing Director, AP Agros Member
21) Vice-Chancellor, ANGRAU Member
22) Director, SAMETI Member
23) SREP Coordinator Member
24) Director, Doordarshan Member
25) Director, All India Radio Member
26) Press Club Representative Member
27) Commissioner of Agriculture Member-Secretary
(b) Designating the Commissioner of Agriculture, Telangana as State Nodal Officer for monitoring of the day to day implementation of the Scheme.
(c) Designating the SAMETI, Telangana as a nodal HRD institute for Telangana State and also nodal agency for routing of funds.
The Commissioner& Director of Agriculture of Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
G.O.Rt.No. 14 Dated: 25-06-2014.
From the Commissioner & Agriculture of Telangana, Hyd. Letter. Rc.No. ATMA/TG.1/2014, DATED 17.6.2014.