GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA Government Polytechnics Renewal of (132) posts of Contract Lecturers, who were terminated in October, 2013 -Orders – Issued with G.O.RT.No. 272. Dated:18 November 2014
Government of Telanganahave issued orders for renewal of (303) posts of contract Lecturers and (160) posts Workshop Attenders on contract basis working in Government Polytechnics in the State of Telangana for the academic year 2014-15, subject to condition that the renewal shall be strictly based on conditions mentioned in the G.O.Ms.No.84, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated.17.04.2014.
Commissioner of Technical Education, T.S., Hyderabad has requested the Government to consider the proposal for renewal of 153 Contract Lecturers (i.e., 132 terminated contract Lecturers, due to joining of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitees in October, 2013 and 21 unauthorised absent contract Lecturers, in academic interest and humanitarian grounds.
After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby permit the Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad to renew the (132) posts of Contract Lecturers, who were terminated in October, 2013, due to joining of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitees in October, 2013, for the academic year 2014-15, subject to the following conditions:
i. The contract with the individual employees or with the Manpower Agencies shall not be treated as continuing from the past but as new contractual arrangement for a limited duration.
ii. The Commissioner shall not issue a generic order of contract and shall refer to the arrangement as contracting services for specific duration with specific terms of reference.
iii. The Commissioner shall define specific Terms-of-Reference (TOR), supervision system, performance management system, terms and conditions of contract and monitor fulfillment of these conditions.
4. The Commissioner of Technical Education, T.S., Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HRM.I) Department vide their U.O.No.6242/234/A3/HRM-I/2014, dated:15-11-2014.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
1. From CTE, TS, Hyd, Lr.No.G1/3847/2013-Vol-II, dt.11.06.2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.36, H.E.(TE) Dept., dt.15-07-2014.
3. From CTE, TS, Hyd, Lr.No.G1/3847/2013-Vol-II, dt.04.08.2014.
4. From CTE, TS, Hyd, Lr.No.G1/3847/2013-Vol-II, dt.29.10.2014.