Government have constituted a committee with the following officers, for taking necessary action according to the terms of reference mentioned in the G.O and the senior most Officer shall be the Chairman and Convenor of the Committee:
1) Person-in-Charge, TSHWCS Limited, Hyderabad
2) Director of Handlooms & Textiles and Apparel Export Parks, Telangana State, Hyderabad
3) Director of School Education, Hyderabad
4) The Additional State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, School Education Department
5) The Additional Director, Handlooms & Textiles Department.
2. Further, Government have issued directions in the G.O that the Telangana State Textile Complex Cooperative Society Limited shall be act as the nodal agency for procurement of the required material, and the Telangana State Handloom Weavers Cooperative Society Limited shall coordinate the processing and supply of the required cloth. In so far as the price for the cloth is concerned, the price payable shall be as communicated as per SSA norms by the School Education Department. In so far as quality checks are concerned, the TSHWCS Limited shall take up the activity on random samples.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director of Handlooms & Textiles and Apparel Export parks, Telangana State, Hyderabad, after discussions held on the related issues, has submitted the information and requested to issue further orders on the procurement and supply of cloth to School Education Department.
4. In the circumstances reported by the Director of Handlooms & Textiles and Apparel Export Parks, Hyderabad and after examining the entire issue, the Government hereby order to procure the material for supplying to School Education Department, from Mutually Aided Co-Operative Societies (MACS) Sircilla. Karimanagar District. Further the procurement shall be made from the MAC Societies, Sircilla, which are functional and non-defunct/non-dormant and distributed among them based on their production capacity in an equitable way duly considering the production capacity of MAC.
5. Further the State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is requested to place the required indent(s) along with specifications of fabrics required, to the Person-in-Charge, Telangana State Textile Complex Cooperative Society Limited, Nampally, Hyderabad.
6. The Director of Handlooms & Textiles and Apparel Export Parks, Telangana State, Hyderabad and the State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
G.O.Rt.No.192 Dated:14-06-2016. Read the following:- GO.Rt.No.168, Industries and Commerce (Tex) Department, Dated: 24.05.2016. GO.Rt.No.173, Industries and Commerce (Tex) Department, Dated: 31.05.2016.From the Director of Handlooms & Textile and Apparel Export Parks,Telangana State, Hyderabad, letter No.3085/2016-P, Dt: 03.06.2016.