Implementation of Telangana Rythu Bandhu Pathakam Providing advances to farmers Guidelines for Telangana Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support issued on 04 April 2018 Please click the link to download the Government order 231 Guidelines for Telangana Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support Scheme
Government have issued guidelines vide G.O’s for implementation of Rythu Bandhu Pathakam against pledge of stocks in Market Yard godowns to the farmers till they secure reasonable price for their produce.
2. The Commissioner & Director of Agricultural Marketing in his letter has informed that there is a need to enhance the advance amount from Rs. 1.00 Lakh to Rs. 2.00 Lakhs under Rythu Bandhu Pathakam without mortgage of land and need to lend interest free loans upto 180 days and Renewal period of Rythu Bandhu Pathakam Cards to be extended upto 5 years and requested for issue of necessary orders.
3. In the circumstances explained above, Government after careful consideration of the proposal of Commissioner & Director of Agricultural Marketing, Telangana, issue the following revised guidelines for implementation of Rythu Bandhu Pathakam in the interest of farming community duly following the other conditions stipulated in the G.O.
- Every farmers shall be eligible for the pledge loan subject to maximum of Rs. 2.00 Lakhs or 75% of the value of the pledged stock whichever is less without Mortgage of Land.
- Renewal period of Rythu Bandhu Card is extended from (3) years to (5) years.
- The following interest shall be levied on the loans taken under Rythu Bandhu Pathakam.
- Up to 180 days – no interest will be charged.
- From 180 days to 270 days – 12% interest will be charged.
- After 270 days the Market Committee shall have the right to dispose off the produce and recover the loan from the sale proceeds.
The Commissioner & Director of Agricultural Marketing, Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT
Agricultual Marketing Deparment – Rythu Bandhu Pathakam – Implementation of Rythu Bandhu Pathakam – Providing advances to farmers under Rythu Bandhu Pathakam – Revised Guidelines – Orders – Issued
AGRICULTURE & COOPERATION (MARKETING-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms No. 5 Dated:09-07-2014