GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ABSTRACT PUBLIC SERVICES – Constitution of High Power Committee to look into the recommendations of 10th h Pay Revision Commission, 2014 – Orders – Issued.GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SC.A) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.5 Dated 12 -01-2015.
G.O.Ms.No.95, GA(Spl.A)Dept, Dt.28.2.2013
Government of Telangana State have appointed Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, I.A.S.(Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner with the terms of reference specified in the reference read above.
2. The Pay Revision Commissioner submitted his report to the Government on 29.05.2014.
3. Government, after careful consideration, have decided to constitute a High Power Committee to examine the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commissioner. Accordingly, Government hereby constitute a High Power Committee with the following Officers, to process the recommendations of the 10th PRC, 2014 and also to hold the necessary consultations in that regard with the Service Associations:-
1. Sri K.Pradeep Chandra, I.A.S., Special Chief Secretary to Government, Industries & Commerce Department. ….Chairman.
2. Sri M.G.Gopal, I.A.S., Principal Secretary to Government, Municipal Administration & Urban Department. …Member.
4. Sri B.Venkateswara Rao, I.A.S., Secretary to Government (Ser.&HRM)(FAC), …Member.
5. Sri N.Siva Sankar, I.A.S., Secretary to Government, Finance Department. …Member/Convenor.
4. The Committee shall submit its report to the Government expeditiously.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA )