Whereas, by section 101 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, the appropriate Government i.e. the State of Telangana is empowered by order, to make such adaptations and modifications of any law made before 02.06.2014, whether by way of repeal or amendment as may be necessary or expedient, for the purpose of facilitating the application of such law in the State of Telangana, before expiration of two years from 02.06.2014; and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptation and modifications so made until altered, repealed or amended by a competent Legislature or other Competent Authority;
2. And whereas, it has become necessary to adapt the G.Os. 1st to 14th cited for the purpose of facilitating their application in relation to the State of Telangana;
3. And whereas, in the circumstances stated by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, vide reference 16th read above, after careful examination of the matter Government have decided to adapt the Rules issued in the references 1st to 14th read above and by substituting the words “Andhra Pradesh” with the words “Telangana State” wherever they occur in the said Rules to facilitate the Telangana State Council for Higher Education to conduct EAMCET, 2015 and other Common Entrance Tests in both the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, keeping in view the spirit of and provisions under Section 75 of the Andhra Pradesh State Reorganisation Act, 2014, as the State Council of Higher Education is specified in the Tenth Schedule. The Telangana State Council for Higher Education is the successor Organisation of A.P. State Council of Higher Education as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014. The Government of Telangana, therefore, shall conduct EAMCET, 2015 and offer this facility of common test to Andhra Pradesh State also.
4. A Representative of Andhra Pradesh State shall be included as a Member in the Admissions Committee under the Chairman nominated by the Government of Telangana for the conduct of EAMCET-2015 in the territory of Andhra Pradesh and subsequently in the common admission process for the 15% unreserved / open category seats in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh State with reciprocal arrangement for these unreserved seats in Andhra Pradesh State. The constitution of committee will be on the lines of G.O.Ms.No.74, Higher Education(EC) Department, dated.28.07.2011 and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University(H), Hyderabad shall conduct the EAMCET-2015.
5. The Secretary, Telangana State Council for Higher Education, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.
Technical Education – Adaptation of Test Rules and Admissions Rules of Common Entrance Tests (CETs) in Telangana State – EAMCET, 2015 – Conduct of Common Entrance Test for entry into Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medical and Dental and Pharma D Courses (EAMCET) for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States – Orders – Issued.
HIGHER EDUCATION (TE/A2) DEPARTMENT
G.O. Ms.No. 33 Dated.31-12-2014.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.73, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 28-07-2011.
2.G.O.Ms.No.74, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 28-07-2011.
3. G.O.Ms.No.75, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 28-07-2011.
4. G.O.Ms.No.25, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 19-03-2004.
5. G.O. Ms.No.59, Higher Education (2EC) Dept., dated 26-05-2006.
6. G.O.Ms.No.57, Higher Education (EC) Dept, dated 12-05-2008.
7. GO.Ms.No.61, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 26-05-2006.
8. G.O.Ms.No.54, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 21-06-2007.
9. G.O.Ms.No.153, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 22-08-2007.
10. G.O.Ms.No.73, Higher Education (EC) Dept., dated 26-09-2012.
11. G.O.Ms.No.26, Higher Education (UE.II) Dept., dated 20-03-2004.
12. G.O.Ms.No.64, Higher Education (UE.II) Dept., dated 26-05-2006.
13. G.O.Ms.No.116, Higher Education (UE.II) Dept., dated 07-08-2007.
14. G.O.Ms.No.52, Higher Education (UE.II) Dept., dated 20-06-2007.
15. Andhra Pradesh Re-organisation Act, 2014.
16.From the Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.TSCHE/Sec/Cets/ 2014-15, dt. 15-12-2014.