Government of Telangana is launching restoration of all Minor Irrigation Tanks in the State to their original capacity and to effectively utilize the 265.00 TMC of water allocated for Minor Irrigation sector under
Godavari & Krishna River Basins as a flagship programme under the name of “MISSION KAKATIYA”.
2. In the reference read above, the Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation (K), Hyderabad has submitted the estimate for the work “Protection and Beautification around the lake of Mantrala Cheruvu (Manchiryala talab),
Saroor Nagar (M) Ranga Reddy District” for an amount of Rs.258.50 Lakhs for according administrative approval.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord administrative approval for an amount of Rs.140.00 Lakhs (Rupees one crore forty lakhs only) for the work “Protection and Beautification around the
lake of Mantrala Cheruvu (Manchiryala talab), Sarror nagar(M) Ranga Reddy District” in relaxation of guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.44, Dt. 13.03.2015 r/w G.O.Ms.NO. 89, Dt. 15.05.2015 and the statement showing the details of tank proposed for restoration is annexed to this order under “Mission Kakatiya Phase-I”
4. The expenditure sanctioned in para (3) above shall be debited to the Head of Account “4702 COL on M.I. MH-101-Suface water GH-11 Normal State Plan SH-(23)-Mission Kakatiya-530 Major works -531 Other
5. The Chief Engineer, Minor Irrigation (KB), Hyderabad, shall take necessary action accordingly, complete the work within the stipulated period and submit the utilization certificate to Government.
6. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (EBS.IX) Department vide their U.O. No. 6944/225/A2/EBS.IX/2015, Dt: 22.06.2015.
Minor Irrigation – Ranga Reddy District- “Mission Kakatiya” – Protection and Beautification around the lake of Mantrala Cheruvu (Manchiryala talab) Saroor Nagar (M) Ranga Reddy District – Administrative approval for Rs.140.00 Lakhs – Accorded – Orders – Issued. IRRIGATION & CAD (MI.T) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 910 Dated: 19-12-2015 Read From the CE, MI, Hyderabad, Lr. No. CE/MI/DCE-I/OT-1/AEE, Dated: 01.05.2015