The draft variation to the Bhimavaram General Town Planning Scheme to the Master Plan which was sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.951 MA., dated:27-11-1987 was issued in Government Memo. No.10058/H1/2012-1, Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, dated 07.08.2012 and published in the Extraordinary issue of A.P. Gazette No.467, Part-I, dated:23-07-2012. No objections and suggestions have been received from the public within the stipulated period. The Director of Town & Country Planning, Hyderabad in his letter dated:02.11.2012 has stated that the Commissioner, Bhimavaram Municipality has informed that the applicant has paid an amount of Rs.4,080/-(Rupees Four thousand and Eighty only) towards Development/ Conversion charges as per G.O.Ms.No.158 MA.,dated:22-03-1996, and handed over the Master Plan road passing through the site at free of cost through registered gift deed. Hence, the draft variations are confirmed.
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of Sub- Section (2) of Section 15 of the Andhra Pradesh Town Planning Act, 1920, the Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following variation to the Master Plan of Bhimavaram Town, the same having been previously published in the Extraordinary issue of Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.467, Part-I, dated:23-08-2012 as required by clause (b) of the said section.
The site in R.S.No.116/1P to an extent of 366’-0” X 30’-0” (Ac.0.252 cents) of Bhimavaram Town and the boundaries of which are as shown in the schedule below and which is earmarked for Road use in the General Town Planning Scheme (Master Plan) of Bhimavaram Town sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.951 MA., dated 27-11-1987, is now designated for Residential use by variation of change of land use based on the Council Resolution No. 495, dated 03.03.2012 as marked “A – B“ as shown in the revised part proposed land use map bearing GTP No. 35/2012/R which is available in Municipal Office, Bhimavaram Town, subject to the following conditions;
1. That the title and Urban Land Ceiling / Agricultural land ceiling aspect shall be scrupulously examined by the concerned authorities i.e., Urban Development Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Municipalities before issue of building permission / development permission.
2. That the above change of land use is subject to the conditions that may be applicable under the Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 and A.P. Agriculture Ceiling Act.
3. The owners / applicants are solely responsible for any misrepresentation with regard to ownership / title, Urban Land Ceiling Clearances etc. The owners / applicants shall be responsible for any damage claimed by any one on account of change of land use proposed.
4. The change of land use shall not be used as the proof of any title of the land.
5. The change of land use shall not be used as the sole reason for obtaining exemption from the provisions of Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976.
6. The applicant shall obtain prior approval for layout / development permission from Director of Town and Country Planning / competent authority as the case may be.
7. Any other conditions as may be imposed by the competent authority.
SCHEDULE OF BOUNDARIES
North : Vacant site in R.S.No.116/1 (applicant site) and built up area (Partly) and an existing puntha road 40’-0” wide.
East : Built up area partly and vacant site partly.
South : Vacant site in R.S.No.116/1 and built up area(Partly).
West : Vacant site and partly built up area.