Home (Courts.C) Department has informed that in the G.O. Government has sanctioned one more Additional Special Court for trial of Central Bureau of Investigation cases at Visakhapatnam in addition to existing three (3) Special Courts for CBI Cases at Vishakapatnam.
Registrar (V) High Court of A.P., Hyderabad furnished proposals for sanctioning the following posts for the newly established court i.e. one (1) more Additional Special Court for trial of Central Bureau of Investigation Cases at Visakhapatnam in addition to existing three (3) Special Courts for CBI Cases at Vishakapatnam.
No. Name of the Post No. of posts Scale of Pay
1. District Judge One (1) Rs. 51550 – 63070
2. Administrative Officer One (1) Rs. 19050 – 45850
3. Superintendent (Head Clerk) One (1) Rs. 14860 – 39540
4. Superintendent (translator) One (1) Rs. 13660 – 38570
5. Senior Assistant (U.D.B.C.) One (1) Rs. 10900 – 31550
6. Personal Assistant (Steno-typist) One (1) Rs. 10900 – 31550
7. Typists Two (2) Rs. 8440 – 24950
8. Junior Assistant Five (5) Rs. 8440 – 24950
9. Record Assistant One (1) Rs. 7520 – 22430
10. Office Subordinate (Attenders) Five (5) Rs. 6700 – 20110 Total 19
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord sanction for the creation of the above posts to the Additional Special Court for Central Bureau of Investigation cases at Visakhapatnam. Government hereby also order that the recurring and non recurring expenditure shall be debited to the relevant detailed head under the following head of account.
Major Head 2014 … Administration of Justice
Minor Head 108 … Criminal Courts
Sub Head (11) … Courts for dealing CBI cases
Orders will be issued separately from the expenditure section concerned of this department regarding provision / realease of necessary funds under the above sub head.
The Home (courts) Department shall be responsible for drawing reimbursement from the Government of India for the entire expenditure. They shall issue a detailed G.O. specifying the reimbursement procedure allowing for filing claims with the Government of India and obtain reimbursement at least thrice in a year.
The Home (Courts.C) Department, shall take further necessary action.