The tripartite Committee to oversee the implementation of the recommendations of the Wage Board and to settle the disputes between the workmen and the management. The tenure of the said committee was for a period of three years from the date of issue of orders, which will be expired on 12.03.2013.
The Commissioner of Labour, A.P., Hyderabad in his letterhas submitted the proposals for reconstitution of the Committee.
The Government after consideration, has constituted the Tripartite Committee with the following members:-
(1) The Commissioner of Labour Chairman
(2) Commissioner / Director Information & Public Relations or an Officer Member Nominated
(3) Additional Commissioner of Labour Secretary & Convener
(4) Representatives of Employer’s Establishment
A nominee each of:
1. K. Muralikumar, Amoda Publications Private Limited (Andhrajyoti).
2. Sri T. Suryam, Deccan Chronicle
3. Mir Shujat Ali, Siasat Daily
4. K.S. Prabhakar, Express Publications.
Representation of working Journalists and Non-Journalists Union:-
1. Sri Uppela. Lakshnman JAAP (Journalists Association)
2. Sri A. Anjaneyulu, A.P. Newspaper Employees Federation
3. Sri K. Sreenivasa Reddy, Indian Journalists Union
4. Sri K. Amarnath, Indian Journalists Union
5. Sri D.Somasunder, APUWJ (Andhra Pradesh Union of working Journalists)
6. Sri D. Amar, APUWJ.
7. Y. Narendar Reddy, APUWJ
8. Sri N.J. Prasad, National Union of Journalists (India).
9. A.P. Working Journalist Federation (APWJF)
1. G.O.Rt.No.628, Labour Employment Training and Factories Department, dated: 13-07-2007.
2. From the Commissioner of Labour, A.P., Hyderabad, Lr.No.P1/9370/2010, dated: 05-09-2011.
3. G.O.Rt.No.1624, dated: 12.10.2011 of Labour, Employment, Training, Factories (Lab.I) Department.
4. Representation from A.P. Working Journalist’s Federation (APWJF), dated:14.02.2011 & 22.03.2011.